Atlantic missing from server list

usernameusername Posts: 710
edited March 24 in General Discussions
So cool I love you the game
Atl down
Website down
Everything down soon
Maybe they're finally putting UO out of it's misery and pulling the plug, would be the biggest update/most content we've gotten in years
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    username said:
    Atl down
    Website down
    Everything down soon
    Maybe they're finally putting UO out of it's misery and pulling the plug
    You have a server list??? I cant even login :D
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited March 24
    shootgun said:
    username said:
    Atl down
    Website down
    Everything down soon
    Maybe they're finally putting UO out of it's misery and pulling the plug
    You have a server list??? I cant even login :D
    I was going to say that too... I did fail to log in a few times as well, stuck on 'Connecting' :(

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Still fishing on Baja
  • creampiecreampie Posts: 82
    username said:
    Atl down
    Website down
    Everything down soon
    Maybe they're finally putting UO out of it's misery and pulling the plug, would be the biggest update/most content we've gotten in years

dude get a life....you have nothing else to do in your kife than bashing devs or the game on all your forum accounts all year long?
    creampie said:
    dude get a life....you have nothing else to do in your kife than bashing devs or the game on all your forum accounts all year long?
    I think most of us are beyond the age where we would be offended by someone telling us to get a life. I know for a fact that most of my guild mates would love to have a spare day or two to play UO. They would be willing to die for to hear someone tell them to get a life.

I am lucky the company I work for decided to go full WFH after the pandemic. We dont even have the offices to go back to anymore. 

Getting back to your point, the mesanna/devs deserve all kind of bashing they get here.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    shootgun said:
    creampie said:
    I think most of us are beyond the age where we would be offended by someone telling us to get a life. I know for a fact that most of my guild mates would love to have a spare day or two to play UO. They would be willing to die for to hear someone tell them to get a life.

I am lucky the company I work for decided to go full WFH after the pandemic. We dont even have the offices to go back to anymore. 

Getting back to your point, the mesanna/devs deserve all kind of bashing they get here.
    Mesanna definitely deserves the bashing but swearing and talking about forbidden things only dilutes your message while taking a ban might seem like a badge of courage you will just be one less voice asking for Change 
    edited March 24
    Grimbeard said:
    Mesanna definitely deserves the bashing but swearing and talking about forbidden things only dilutes your message while taking a ban might seem like a badge of courage you will just be one less voice asking for Change 
    > about forbidden things

As much as I respect you for your other posts, this point of view is a total bulls**t. A guy is using exploits for few months now, devs and mesanna are not doing anything about it. Forget about fixing the exploit, which may take some important developer time, they did not even ban a single account of the guy blatantly using the exploits. People on both global chat and discord say that money is changing hands for devs/mesanna to look the other way (I have no personal knowledge of this).

Asking people to be quiet about is wrong. F**king devs and mesanna deserve every piece of sh*t thrown at their direction.

And yes, getting a ban here is a medal of courage I am looking forward to. I would much rather be the crazy f**king piece of s**t than be complicit in this kind of bullsh*t.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    The server was down for about 10 minutes. That's not very long. It's unreasonable to expect them to work weekends just to please you ungrateful people.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Pawain said:
    The server was down for about 10 minutes. That's not very long. It's unreasonable to expect them to work weekends just to please you ungrateful people.

And yet they do, often, and sometimes long into the night, these dedicated people that critics assume don't care. IF anyone else's website went down every weekend there'd be a suspicion of foul play, but here, nope, it's incompetent staff.
    I've had it with the dev bashing.