Exploit warning: Do not trade with @nonono

shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
edited March 23 in General Discussions
I wanted to add a notification that @no__no__no nonono in the Ultima Online discord server is an exploit user. He placed 22 different 18x18 or similar size houses in trammel at Atlantic in the last 15 days. When you meet him he will be using disguise kit to hide himself. He currently has 6 accounts from what I counted.

He will inflate the price of houses since he has monopoly on 18x18 houses due to the exploit he is using after every IDOC.

Try not to trade with him as much as you can.
Caveat Emptor

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Kind of hard to have 22 houses with only 6 accounts.  In before the lock.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited March 23
    Kind of hard to have 22 houses with only 6 accounts.  In before the lock.

He is spamming global chat selling 3-4 different houses everyday.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    shootgun said:
    I wanted to add a notification that @ no__no__no nonono in the Ultima Online discord server is an exploit user. He placed 22 different 18x18 or similar size houses in trammel at Atlantic in the last 15 days. When you meet him he will be using disguise kit to hide himself. He currently has 6 accounts from what I counted.

He will inflate the price of houses since he has monopoly on 18x18 houses due to the exploit he is using after every IDOC.

Try not to trade with him as much as you can.
    Caveat Emptor
    How many houses do YOU need?  Seems you come here after every IDOC you attend and complain because someone else got the house.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

I just received an official warning. I have no intention to comply. I will be banned here soon. I will continue replying over at stratics.
    Pawain said:
    How many houses do YOU need?  Seems you come here after every IDOC you attend and complain because someone else got the house.
    I am not complaining because someone else got the house. I am complaining because the same person gets every house.

shootgun said:
    Pawain said:
    I am not complaining because someone else got the house. I am complaining because the same person gets every house.

So you are the Karen of UO.   Life has less stress when you mind your own business.
    Pawain said:
    So you are the Karen of UO.   Life has less stress when you mind your own business.

Guess I'm the appointed guardian of standards here! But seriously, caring about the game/community means wanting the best for it. Let's focus on making it awesome for everyone, not just a single guy using exploits.
    Using names is against both forums policies.  You should be the guardian of the rules you break.
    edited March 23
    Pawain said:
    Using names is against both forums policies.  You should be the guardian of the rules you break.

Dude, I just received an official warning. I also made it clear I have no intention to comply. What gives you the f**king impression I give two shits about this forum? I care about the game because my guild/friends are not done with the official shard yet although a lot of them have been extremely clear about using cheats/scripts/bots from now on. I think it is time for me to create an account on the most popular free shard and slowly start making my migration there as well. Since bonnie/devs literally can not give any less shit about the game anymore.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    As the saying gos don't let the door nob hit you
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,843
    shootgun said:
    Pawain said:

Dude, I just received an official warning. I also made it clear I have no intention to comply. What gives you the f**king impression I give two shits about this forum? I care about the game because my guild/friends are not done with the official shard yet although a lot of them have been extremely clear about using cheats/scripts/bots from now on. I think it is time for me to create an account on the most popular free shard and slowly start making my migration there as well. Since bonnie/devs literally can not give any less shit about the game anymore.
    Seems if you cared about the this game and it's community, you'd care about it's official forums?? 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

The repeat of this post was already removed on Stratics.   :D
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    damn missed it lol
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Just no.
This discussion has been closed.