Britannia’s Ship Decay

2»

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    this my hold no way i can empty it every time. ships should not decay at all non-fishers should not make decisions about boats

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Hardcore.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,843
    Grimbeard said:
    this my hold no way i can empty it every time. ships should not decay at all non-fishers should not make decisions about boats

You could put all of that in a box at the house or in your bank box and just grab what you need and drop it in the request chest. That is how I did it on Siege for years to avoid losing all my fish. Much easier on Prodo since you have Recall.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Grimbeard said:

You could put all of that in a box at the house or in your bank box and just grab what you need and drop it in the request chest. That is how I did it on Siege for years to avoid losing all my fish. Much easier on Prodo since you have Recall.
    I'm on my 5th time through the quest I've always done it this way and I sail to every dock 
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 294
    I can appreciate the sentiment and think decaying Brit ships going to the bank box would be a nice to have.

But I’m not completely unaware the responsibility is on me and I don’t expect a programming change because of my ignorance.

@Grimbeard have you tried the fisherman’s bushel at all?  Im not saying this is a solution but is it worth using while catching fish?
    Oreogl said:
    I can appreciate the sentiment and think decaying Brit ships going to the bank box would be a nice to have.

But I’m not completely unaware the responsibility is on me and I don’t expect a programming change because of my ignorance.

@ Grimbeard have you tried the fisherman’s bushel at all?  Im not saying this is a solution but is it worth using while catching fish?
    I use then when dungeon or shore fishing they are fantastic! Get a beetle and a few of them and you'll be set !
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 294
    Grimbeard said:
    Oreogl said:

@ Grimbeard have you tried the fisherman’s bushel at all?  Im not saying this is a solution but is it worth using while catching fish?
    I use then when dungeon or shore fishing they are fantastic! Get a beetle and a few of them and you'll be set !
    I didn’t even think about a beetle nor having multiples. 

Looks like I may also doing some huntsman’s quests tomorrow lol.

thanks for the tip
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288

Can you please explain the "drop it in the request chest" part? I am back after a while and I never heard about it. Is there way to put something in the ship cargo to a chest, then pick it up at your home or bank?

Thanks in advance.

shootgun said:

Can you please explain the "drop it in the request chest" part? I am back after a while and I never heard about it. Is there way to put something in the ship cargo to a chest, then pick it up at your home or bank?

Thanks in advance.

When doing the monger quest a crate shows in your hold of fish needed 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    Grimbeard said:

My fisherman's bank box looks like that