Upcomong Event Reward Opinions

Hi,

We can collect ideas here maybe dev team take actions according to this topic.

Mine is different colors of triton (I guess we didnt get any pet customes except Cu at Store), reason of choosing triton is that we have some sea fight/pirate event.

But any other pet which can have different rare or super rare hues would be also fine so that people can farm more points to find super rare color pets and dont stop after 1st week of farming.

Thanks.

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    I know they don't want to but pet dyes would be fantastic. Even a pet dye tub. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    Triton costume sounds great. Make some sea themed costumes for them.  They have crawled from the Seas, it's time to evolve.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Costumes that turn them into little sailing creatures we could ride ;)
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 294
    Some new cannons would be good.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    Oreogl said:
    Some new cannons would be good.
    yes for the pirate rewards (skull and crossbones on the sides of the plunder cannon)
  • psychopsycho Posts: 292
    edited March 7
    Thank you for this thread.
    I have a very specific request, a Cloak that can be used by both dex, mages and other classes!

If you want to spice it further with 15damage eater, it would be supreeme and very desired item!

For deco item I suggest a statue of a plunderbeacon, just like the veteran statues of monsters.

Together we make the game greater!

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    psycho said:
    I have a very specific request, a Cloak that can be used by both dex, mages and other classes!

If you want to spice it further with 15damage eater, it would be supreeme and very desired item!

For deco item I suggest a statue of a plunderbeacon, just like the veteran statues of monsters.

I'd really be against adding more skill increase items the 720 cap already a joke this would make it worse 
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 802
    re:

"Damage Eater"
    This is capped at 18% across all items.  Feudal cloak of elements in damage eater 15% is probably all that's needed.  I get a chuckle when I see people wearing ~50% worth of damage eater.

"XXXX Eaters" of specific types cap at 30%.

The last event was chock full of "Eaters".  I don't think we need any more items with this attribute.

A studded gorget oriented at mages would be good.
    Mana Increase 12
    SDI 15
    LRC 20
    Resists 15
    Mage Armor

A braclet would be good, to complement Compassion Eye:
    SDI 25
    FCR4 (PVM and PVP mages should be running at FCR6)
    Luck 175
    LRC 20
    Selectable magic school skill (or resist spells) 15

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Urge said:
    I know they don't want to but pet dyes would be fantastic. Even a pet dye tub. 
       even if it was a limited selection similar to the 'special dye tub' would be nice, imo.

I'm actually kind of surprised they haven't added that yet tbh.

psycho said:

Looks like 100% magery-based stats to me...  and get that casting focus out of here! (unless it becomes a pvm-only, property XD)

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    Some Luck Mage artifacts would be nice (especially since you can't get Luck on Legendary Artifacts anymore). Some "Leather Leggings of Booty" with 190+ Luck/10% LMC/20% LRC/4 MR and high Resists would be great.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,950
    I would instead like to see Reward items for Dexers, with Stamina Increase, Stamina Regen, Damage Increase and all that BUT, also having high Luck on them (like 200+ Luck).

This, because it is much harder to have Luck on a Dexer's suit as it is on a Mage's suit.

For a Mage it is rather easy to get to 2,300+ Luck without compromising too might the combat ability for that Mage while for a Dexer reaching 1,000 Luck on a suit is an achievement already, with the current items for Dexers around and that Luck is often reached compromising the ability to fight and survive of that Dexer...

So, to my opinion, seeing some Rewards for Dexers with dexer's stats on and high Luck would be nice.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 292

You guys know nothing about playing mage chars do you. Put that dexter sword away and agree that damage eater is needed even if capped at 18%

Heres another request

All mages accross all shards would appraise this magical item of unimaginable power and strength!

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    edited March 8
    10 lmc x2! even with at  just 1x it would be best in slot.

Though I do love me some +magery items,  parry would have to be like... completely removed from the F-ing game, to make it better if stuff like that comes into play.   the only skill that gets more bonus is stealth, and that's like... the only thing actual dexers can fall back on lol (basically just another version of running away)

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659