Lighthouse retrieval of ships

I used to moor my orc ships for a day or three near the shipping lane I usually patrol. I know if a linked  ship is lost/abandoned, it will appear in lighthouse house moving crate, with an empty cargo hold. I only leave easily replaceable repair materials - wood, cloth, iron ingots.  I am concerned about the cannon, as some of my ships have Pumpkin bow guns and/or Blunderbuss reward guns. Do the ships reappear in the moving crate stripped or with all cannon intact?
Tagged:

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    The ship decay timer is wonky at best and I would recommend taking no chances 
  • NyreNyre Posts: 40
    No the cannons get deleted when the ship decays  and goes to the Moving crate   AT least thats my experience.  I now refresh my boats every morning.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    Most ships will go into the moving crate (with cannons) Ive also had a ships not go into the moving crate and i lost it. I also lost a ship because my back pack was full and i tired to drop a ship on the ground and the moving crate disappeared when the ship tried to bounce back into the crate because i didn't target the floor correctly it had a net on it so make sure you back pack has room when you retrieve your ship from the moving crate
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,111
    Be a good Britannia citizen and dock your ship when you are not using it. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Pawain said:
    Be a good Britannia citizen and dock your ship when you are not using it. 
    My ship has 27000 stones of fish I should have to empty every time because of poor/broken coding? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,111
    edited March 1
    If it goes into decay. The cannons will go poof.  Remove them!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    I never try to chance it I dont trust it will go into the moving crate