Expert Needed In Changing Castle to New Castle Style

Before I begin the process of preparing to change to a new castle design I'd like someone who's experienced in doing this to take a look. I feel like my castle is too close to the neighboring castle on the north side and I may not be able to place. I don't want to go through packing up every room only to find that I can't change to the new style. I'd appreciate it if someone could come take a look and offer their opinion. Any one?

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    Before I begin the process of preparing to change to a new castle design I'd like someone who's experienced in doing this to take a look. I feel like my castle is too close to the neighboring castle on the north side and I may not be able to place. I don't want to go through packing up every room only to find that I can't change to the new style. I'd appreciate it if someone could come take a look and offer their opinion. Any one?
    You'll be fine and if it won't fit it will tell you
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    edited February 15
    you don't 'place' when changing styles, it will go in the same spot as it already is, if you can't do it the option will be greyed out. Do NOT drop your castle!
    To convert your home select from the customize menu ‘securely replace this house’, there will be a warning gump, followed by a gump listing all current options available for the house size, either keeps or castles. The price shown on the menu is that of placing the building, if you are converting from an existing building the initial cost of that will be deducted from your cost. eg, if converting a classic keep (cost 562,500gp) to Robin’s Nest (cost 25,301,250) the actual amount paid from your bank would be 24,738,750

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 644
    Thank you both. But my goal here is to find out before I organize all the rooms and pack them up into crates(I like the move organized) if it will be allowed to change. My thought is that someone who has changed to a new house will be able to take a look see and will be able to determine beforehand if it will be allowed. Basically I just don't want to do all the pre-move organization if it's not going to be allowed.
    You can try with and it will tell you then pick no and go pack for real attempt 
    edited February 15
    Ah, thank you for explaining it in English language for dummies. <3
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    edited February 15
    Thanks. Looks like I can. Bugger. Looks like work ahead!
    :#
    A lot of things will go right into the moving crate 
    Aye, but I like to box each room separately so I can unpack and  reset the room

Dang it's BIG! :#

;) 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106

Dang it's BIG! :#

You can do a lot of modification with that Castle:

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    I went with Sorcerer's so i could do the extreme fountain farm. Top floor is almost done.