Is Character Transfer Down Or Is It My Bad Luck With RNG Again?

I've been trying to transfer for a couple days and at the last screen to click okay the transfer doesn't happen. Is it me or generally down?

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    maybe try a gm
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Are you trying at the same hour everyday? I know UO store is always down in the mornings. So may be transfer server is also having issues in the mornings?
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    I transferred a day or so ago 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    When was the last time you did a shard transfer?  You can only do one transfer a day (24 hours) and TCs are included in that system for some reason.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 644
    Different hours, different days.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,109
    Right now I can get to this page, But I stopped because I don't have a need to go anywhere at the moment.

You should give the shard name if you can't get to this point. If you can get to this screen then something is wrong with transfer.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I remembered I bought some stuff on Atlantic this weekend. So I left.

@Skett OE?  Or @Grimbeard its a matter of perception?

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    I left Atl on Tuesday or Wednesday to Pac  np
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 644
    Sorry to have bothered you all. Thought I had checked all my gear but didn't catch my shard bound earrings. All is well. Thank you for the suggestions and efforts.
    edited February 23
    Sorry to have bothered you all. Thought I had checked all my gear but didn't catch my shard bound earrings. All is well. Thank you for the suggestions and efforts.
    Yup I had a pair of counterfeit Yukios from Tyraths IDOC.  Thanks Tyrath!

I couldn't transfer on the first attempt.
    That little grey message at the bottom left is easy to miss.

Happy Travels!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    No bother, glad you found out why.  TY for letting everybody know why, most people state a problem and then never say they got it fixed.
  • Sorry to have bothered you all. Thought I had checked all my gear but didn't catch my shard bound earrings. All is well. Thank you for the suggestions and efforts.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Thanks!  I was able to find one of these I could afford!