Is multibotting legal in PVP?

I've recently started pvping on Yamato, I've ran into some players with approx 6-10 accounts running around stealthing and instant killing individual players. I don't think this would be allowed on American/European servers. Or am i wrong? 

Comments

• DannydanDannydan Posts: 6
    edited February 13

@Kyronix

@Mesanna
    Please can you let us know. 

• MajesticMajestic Posts: 4
    edited February 13
    Many players did page a gm everyday. They don't change anything.
    If our the information for page to gm is very few, UO team need to write somewhere what our information is missing.
    (You can know the problem all by playing the video below starting from 02:20 to 05:00)

I think UO team is able to analyze the number of connections per country. And I think the number of connections from Japan has decreased compared to a year ago. Because I can name at least 10 players who stopped playing because of those bot.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Kill them? 
  • sibblesibble Posts: 113
    edited February 15
    just add parry to your build

Celebrity gif Rodney Dangerfield dressed as a car mechanic with his hand making an OK sign bobbing back and forth while laughing

• sibble said:

Celebrity gif Rodney Dangerfield dressed as a car mechanic with his hand making an OK sign bobbing back and forth while laughing

you can't parry all of 10+ bot archers' shot.
    bot archers focus fire on and kill player one by one via multibox script.
    even if you have 120 parrying or 120 parrying + 120 bushido with weapon skill, you will die instantly.
    this is serious issue.
    dev and/or gm should do something for this issus.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    All our trammie lives we've heard this kinda cheating could never happen in Fel player justice we'd kill em all now you want to cry? Get your trammie killing buddies and man up
  • sibble said:

The video I uploaded above was taken by sampire with 120 parry.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Page a GM. 
This discussion has been closed.