Transfering Shards need advice on some things.

I am in the process of transferring shards. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the following items:

Large Blackrock pieces (100+)
Minor artifacts (500+) of all types
"of doom" items (80ish)
weapons of "power, mystic, vanquishing, ect" (100ish)

What would you do with these items? I'm tempted to just trash it all for turn in points.

Also, I have been using shield transfer tokens that I have saved for the past few years. I normally just transfer my character with a full backpack. Is there a way to transfer more items like using a giant beetle or pack animal?

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    edited February 10
    Trash items you can take 5 packies unless rules different for shield tokens 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    edited February 10
    sorry, no pack horses with shield tokens, you can fill your bank though.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    Leave the items in banks on that shard.  Bring needed things to the new shard. Then keep bringing other things as needed.

The of Doom items would sell on Atlantic.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    I am in the process of transferring shards. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the following items:

Large Blackrock pieces (100+)
    Minor artifacts (500+) of all types
    "of doom" items (80ish)
    weapons of "power, mystic, vanquishing, ect" (100ish)

What would you do with these items? I'm tempted to just trash it all for turn in points.

Also, I have been using shield transfer tokens that I have saved for the past few years. I normally just transfer my character with a full backpack. Is there a way to transfer more items like using a giant beetle or pack animal?

OMG DO NOT THROW THE BLACKROCK AWAY!!!!

I will buy it from you lol, what shard?

• I'm leaving Legends transferring to Atlantic. If you have a character on Legends you can have the blackrock Larisa.

I knew I could count on this message board. Thank you all.

Oh I do! Just let  me know where and when :)

As you transfer a character away you can make a new one to hold items on Legends.
  • GET BACK @Larisa  I am on Legends am I just looooooooove blackrock!
    No way Jack! It's all mine!!!

....I have an addiction...

*sighs*

• right. start running I am on my way  >:)
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 644
    You two scare me.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
     :D 
    edited February 10
    I'm leaving Legends transferring to Atlantic. If you have a character on Legends you can have the blackrock Larisa.

I knew I could count on this message board. Thank you all.

If you need a batch of 100 random items taken to Atlantic, I can help you transfer with one of my guys next Monday. 
  • Thanks Pawain that is a kind offer. I have my transfers covered at the moment. Thank you for the info about the bank storage, it was really helpful!
    you can use a giant beetle as well to store items
    you can store up to 3100 items with max bank storage and 7 characters with out a house on each shard per account

each char holds 125 items in back pack 125 in beetle 175 in bank and 18 equipped  = 443 items X 7 characters = 3101 not might be able get 3108?

but what we really need is another 40% housing and bank storage upgrade to put use at 100% even if its an extra $1 to $2 a month per account I would pay that...
    Skett said:
    you can use a giant beetle as well to store items
    Just make sure the toon is mounted on the beetle when they log off!