Jerk unattended Macroing under my house sign HELP!

2»

Comments

• STRAIGHT UP, I did not release ANY pets. 

I DID lure a Crystal Elemental, let it beat you, healed/cured you in the hopes of getting your
    attention and finally let it kill you.  

YOU WERE casting a spell I have only been playing  - TWENTY TWO YEARS! 

Please pull the other one. 

Yes I paged on you!

You knew damn well the GMs went home at 5 EST. 

As far as you had to pick up your kid, I would have let you log out in my house or upstairs Luna
    bank is steps away.

FYI, I missed the event and got in game at 8:30 CST  - That's 9:30 EST!  

I killed you at MIDNIGHT CST!   That's 1 AM EST. 

Look I am touchy about my Library after a group of angry Equus Asinus blocked the front and sides of my library with their guild, pets, and random garbage.

Why, because I banned one of their members for UMing in my library.  So they decided I "didn't DESERVE to own the library" because I was willing to ban people. 

Yes, HRH Mesanna did clarify it, but then right after that a hyper active GM with a burr under his saddle banned a house owner. 

If I have learned anything in life - CYA, protect yourself cause ain't no else gonna do it!

1. In UO - NEVER trust the GMs because they enforce/interpret the rules extremely subjectively.
           2.  NEVER carry anything you can't afford to lose/replace.

3.  Insurance is your FRIEND - use it!

That's my story  AND I AM STICKING TO IT!
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    STRAIGHT UP, I did not release ANY pets. 

I DID lure a Crystal Elemental, let it beat you, healed/cured you in the hopes of getting your

Yes I paged on you!

As far as you had to pick up your kid, I would have let you log out in my house or upstairs Luna
    bank is steps away.

Look I am touchy about my Library after a group of angry Equus Asinus blocked the front and sides of my library with their guild, pets, and random garbage.

Why, because I banned one of their members for UMing in my library.  So they decided I "didn't DESERVE to own the library" because I was willing to ban people. 

Yes, HRH Mesanna did clarify it, but then right after that a hyper active GM with a burr under his saddle banned a house owner. 

If I have learned anything in life - CYA, protect yourself cause ain't no else gonna do it!

1. In UO - NEVER trust the GMs because they enforce/interpret the rules extremely subjectively.

Here is the confession let the ban hammer fall
  • OmnicronOmnicron Posts: 20
    edited February 1
    Glad you admited to luring. I mispoke about the releasing of pets. Seems in your book, two wrongs DO make a right. 

Weve established I was using "Consume Damage" and that was the spell you saw. Funny thing about CD, if you mount your pet, it still ticks away! Im sure you knew that after 22 years of playing. 

Why would I be  concerned about the GMs going home at 5 est? I wasnt macroing. I wasnt doing anything remotely illegal, except standing in Luna, in front of some randoms house. Didnt realize that would upset you. 

I dont need to log out in your house. I have my own castles/houses I could haved logged out in. But I recalled to Luna and left because I was in a hurry. I am sorry I didnt turn my game off. I didnt think it would be a problem lol as I wasnt doing anything. Weve also established, youre in an area that gets more traffic so I didnt autolog. 

I dont give a shit about the loot I lost. Like I said, my bad for not banking it.  

You have a severe disdain for Mesanna and the GMs apparently lol. I dont get it.

Look, at the end of the day, you arent as important as you think you are. Im sorry I ruffled your feathers by minding my own business in a public area of a MMO. Next time I go out to do soemthing in Ultima, I'll make sure I get your blessings first. 

-Omni 
    Im not a big fan of Luc and her $103.92 per month of entitlement. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    edited February 1
    Funny how consume has the same effect that was described by the OP.  And lets see a Tamer using consume at an event and leaving it on?  Happens all the time.

Add this to your list of things to learn: Learn what sparkles spells make before accusing other players of nefarious things.

Corpse Skin makes GREEN Sparkles.   BUSTED

Luc_of_Legends said:
    They're casting a spell I see blue-black dots in regular intervals, however the sound and the power words are turned off.

Okay after getting on my mage, samurai, spellweaver, and Necromancer.  I can confirm it was a Necro spell - corpse skin. 

Close this thread that is infested with Lies. Please @Mariah
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain may just be one of my favorite people ever!
    In our next episode, Luc pages on Bards who leave their Spell songs on while standing in Luna.
    edited February 1
    Pawain said:
    In our next episode, Luc pages on Bards who leave their Spell songs on while standing in Luna.
    Oh crap, I left my bard outside of her house! 

What a clown. Paging on people standing in public, acting like she was MAKING UO GREAT AGAIN.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 293
    STRAIGHT UP, I did not release ANY pets. 

Yes I paged on you!

bank is steps away.

Ban.
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 318
    edited February 1
    Oreogl said:
    Ban.
    Grimbeard said:
    Fine I'll delete my CC info and let all EIGHT PAID ACCTS  FALL!  

I am sooooooooo sure UO is just so FULL of paid subscriptions my paltry 103.92  a month

doesn't mean squat and will not be missed.

Oh wait isn't this the same UO where I had numerous people say to me:

"OMG you still actually PAY for UO?  I haven't PAID for my accounts in YEARS as I trade gold for gametime."  
    Obviously this game was misnamed should have been CHEATERS ONLINE.  

How is buying things with Gold cheating?  You are sure deflecting hard.  Just admit you were wrong and paged on an innocent player.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 910
    Oreogl said:
    Ban.
    Grimbeard said:

I am sooooooooo sure UO is just so FULL of paid subscriptions my paltry 103.92  a month

"OMG you still actually PAY for UO?  I haven't PAID for my accounts in YEARS as I trade gold for gametime."  

22 years and you still fall for the easy wind ups 

I have lost count of how many times you promise to leave us 

and you finally admit to illegal activities 

people have busy lives and this is an escape from that reality, no one cares about your drama or your sis, we have enough to deal with on our own

play the game or don’t. 

And as for dev help, you burned that bridge many years ago 
    Oreogl said:
    Ban.
    Grimbeard said:

22 years and you still fall for the easy wind ups 

I have lost count of how many times you promise to leave us 

and you finally admit to illegal activities 

people have busy lives and this is an escape from that reality, no one cares about your drama or your sis, we have enough to deal with on our own

play the game or don’t. 

And as for dev help, you burned that bridge many years ago 
    Well said...
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    edited February 1
    OK. Thanks for the thread and all the feedback. It is over now.
This discussion has been closed.