ATLANTIC NEED SOME HELP

SERVER DOWN

Comments

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Origin is also down

• HeavySmokerHeavySmoker Posts: 50
    edited January 21
    Server goes down all the time lately, there is an issue on their end that they refuse to address. I've been trying to contact them for over a month with no success. I don't even know if there is anyone that runs this ship anymore. The paying players of the server deserve some sort of management or answers to their problems and questions, Im paying now for a game I can't even play with the hopes of a magical fix happening out of thin air.
  • Looks like "uo.com" is down right now too if you don't go directly to the forums. I am still having connection issues that has not been addressed. Obviously the server keeps crashing, and now the website.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    Looks like "uo.com" is down right now too if you don't go directly to the forums. I am still having connection issues that has not been addressed. Obviously the server keeps crashing, and now the website.

How long have you played UO?  UO.com goes down quite often.  It does not affect the game.
    UO is running just fine for everyone but YOU.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited January 22
    I understand you keep trolling me. Considering the UO.com website is used to download the game (was downloading it to another pc I have) then I think it is actually an issue. Just because the game is playable for others, does not mean others don't have issues, we can see they indeed DO have issues if you look at my previous thread.

Stop your attempts at getting a rise/trolling, it's old.
    edited January 22
    I understand you keep trolling me. Considering the UO.com website is used to download the game (was downloading it to another pc I have) then I think it is actually an issue. Just because the game is playable for others, does not mean others don't have issues, we can see they indeed DO have issues if you look at my previous thread.

Get it from here.  Problem solved:

link removed by Mariah
    Sorry Pawain, that's not the real thing
    edited January 22
    For the ones saying I have no packet loss in the previous thread and little pawain. Obviously there is an issue.
    Pawain said:

Get it from here.  Problem solved:

link removed by Mariah
    Sorry Pawain, that's not the real thing

Yeah, because that makes finding the game not an issue for anyone else either.

I agree YOU have an issue.  The hundreds of others who play every hour every day do not.

Try another PC, If that does not work then get a new provider. 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Yeah it's something with your provider or something on your end.

I never have a problem either.

Always 0 across the board.

uo.com goes down for maintenance often.

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    Has Mervyn taken over Pawain's account, or is Pawain taking up Mervyn's torch?

>:) 
    -Arroth
  • SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96

He's not trolling you, he just chooses to be aggressive in his responses at times. regardless of his approach, he and @Larisa are accurate, the problem appears to lie smewhere within your route to the servers, and or your provider. I am having no issues with packet Loss or Latency either. hopefully you can get help from your provider to resolve this.
    \

• TrallicTrallic Posts: 11

You're confusing terminology and don't have a firm grasp of what you've been complaining about. That's fine, not everyone if fluent in all of this and keeps people like myself employed. He's getting short with you because you've been complaining about this for weeks here and in discord, all while not taking ownership that the problem is on your end.

The forums, the website and the game are all hosted on different servers, one being down doesn't mean they all go down.

At a cursory glance, I'd say you're using a VPN with a UDP connection - hence the extremely low ping. Downside to UDP is zero error handling/retransmissions - hence the high packet loss.
  • Superfrog said:

He's not trolling you, he just chooses to be aggressive in his responses at times. regardless of his approach, he and @ Larisa are accurate, the problem appears to lie smewhere within your route to the servers, and or your provider. I am having no issues with packet Loss or Latency either. hopefully you can get help from your provider to resolve this.
    \

The problem is the route between me and the server... The problem is not my computer or my internet provider as we have went over this in a previous thread.. I can play any UO freeshard, any game, have absolutely no lag whatsoever. I have packetloss on OSI.. I have played here for 2 years and ping lower than 99% of the population and never lagged at all until a few months ago...

For people to dismiss an issue with the server, when it goes down 1-3 times per month is just baffling. A REAL game that people pay REAL money for that crashes multiple times per month and stays down for hours at a time, yet "theres no issues here" rofl...

I have contacted my provider and they could find no issues with my hardware or connection. I've had the same everything and changed nothing.
  • Trallic said:

You're confusing terminology and don't have a firm grasp of what you've been complaining about. That's fine, not everyone if fluent in all of this and keeps people like myself employed. He's getting short with you because you've been complaining about this for weeks here and in discord, all while not taking ownership that the problem is on your end.

The forums, the website and the game are all hosted on different servers, one being down doesn't mean they all go down.

At a cursory glance, I'd say you're using a VPN with a UDP connection - hence the extremely low ping. Downside to UDP is zero error handling/retransmissions - hence the high packet loss.
    It's not on my end pal. You obviously haven't read the threads, and no genius there is no VPN being used.. Again you guys just assume things that you have no clue about just because "you're not experiencing issues" rofl.

• Larisa said:

uo.com goes down for maintenance often.

Yeah because the UO team is always doing maintenance.. LOL if you believe that I'm sorry for you, the UO team is no where to be found.
  • Since everyone is a genius here and we know my connection is not the issue, and my hardware is not the issue, what is the step of fixing this location possibly being the issue? ec2-107-23-95-234.compute-1.amazonaws.com
    Let me guess BUY A HOUSE IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION TO PLAY AT