Makeuogreatagain part 1

ok lets start off with making uo great again. lets add some uo store items. no free but stuff people realllyyy want.
1st pet rest tokens
2nd blue glacial soul stone token
3. lotus plant token. it be a token to pick one of 5 differ lotus plants. each one will give a differ type of petal that went u eat it good for 3 minutes and gave one of 5 eaters. 
stone lotus damager eater
fire lotus fire eater 
frost lotus cold eater
toxic lotus poison eater
sun lotus eater 
each petal with only do 3% and last 3 mins.
i really think people with love this.
4th pet dyer/air freshener 
lot of great pets out there but people don't like the colors
so make it  bright white, black (not void or u can up to u uo) and may be some Easter colors like soft  bight pink mint green, lavender and baby yellow, the Christmas be  the  red and green. Halloween add orange. make like the dyes just so many uses like 5 or so.
4th of July nice blue. lot of colors u can add to shop.
5th new mounts may be a simple things like cows and pigs, and exotic things like lions tigers cheetahs zebras, this be like others were then be a statue and u can pop them and bond to u. must feed them and stuff.

let me know want u all think. and if u have any thing u want to be added. ill be making new list went i can and other great ideas and posting them.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,260
    I like the Lotus Plant idea. :)

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 243
    Game has enough consumables don't need more.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Game has enough consumables don't need more.
    Then don't use
  • looploop Posts: 309
    Adding things to the UO store like this is hugely shortsighted and would make the game more shallow. The petals as you described could just be craftables added to the game. More pet colors could just be added to the wild across a greater diversity of animals and with varied rarity. I’m aware of free shards which do this, for example.

Cosmetic variation has always been something fun in UO. Dropping things into the store cheapens the game and makes it like every other pocket-gouging MMO.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Like your think @loop
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    Some good ideas for sure I’d like it if it was new plants and more hues to pets added like the rabbit are now 
    gardening could use some updates as well as new hues added from plants 
    skin would be okay if they made some for pets other than the pups 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    Skett said:
    skin would be okay if they made some for pets other than the pups 
    Skins for equines would be great to start with.  One just basic horse barding.  Then others with different deco armored horses, war horse look.

Would work on horses, nightmares, fire steeds, dreadmares etc.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Yes, skins for 1st year reward horses.  Make them look good like the chargers do.  Get so tired of staring at a transparent horse.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    edited January 21
    Arnold7 said:
    Yes, skins for 1st year reward horses.  Make them look good like the chargers do.  Get so tired of staring at a transparent horse.
    There is a paint tool for ethics. Turns them not transparent.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Bickering has been removed, as have some posts that were in reply. Please do not derail threads with personal agendas.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Really, a paint tool!  Is it called anything special?  Will look for it on vendor search next time I am on.  Thanks.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Arnold7 said:
    Really, a paint tool!  Is it called anything special?  Will look for it on vendor search next time I am on.  Thanks.
    It is a Vet Reward  11th year
    • Ethereal Mount Tool
      • Can be used to set Ethereal mount hues to solid or restore them to transparentmounttool
      • Can be used to set rideable Polar bear or Charger of the fallen to transparent or restore them to solid.
      • Cannot be used on Ethereal Frost Mite
      • Only claimable by 11 year veteran accounts, however useable by all
    all the vet rewards should be able to be transparent with the tool not sure why they dont make them all that way. the new frost mite was on test but its not on prodo wtf 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 512
    Now what I would really love is to use that tool to also select the color/model of the non-ethereal hued ethereal horse. I’d like to select between the brown, tan, and silvery-white horses.
    It would be color if they would add a tennessee walker paint horse even cooler if it had a saddle 

• I absolutely love all of it with a couple of additions:

Dachshund/Weinerdog/Weeniedog skin for Cus! 

With 3 coat types and 25 different colors its DACHSHUNDS FOR THE WIN!

Who wouldn't wanna ride a cute Dachshund into battle?

Too bad it wouldn't come with Doxie yapping/barking/baying/howling! 

Rideable Elephant or War Elephant PUUUUULEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEE!!!

I can't even speak to her Majesty Mesanna about that one cause she'll fry me like an egg!

Too bad Mesanna induced death robes aren't valuable or I'd be rolling in the plats!