Post the news feed to the General Discussion please.

It's fine that it is on your home page however, when I head to the forums I take the direct route and never see the home page that has the news on the updates. 

Not sure why this hasn't been done yet. Seems silly common sense to post it. 
Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
Discord Lord Nabin#5433
lordnabin@yahoo.com

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    There's a home page?

• Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    ZekeTerra said:
    There's a home page?

Exactly, A lot of folks miss all those announcement but the see them and discuss them on other boards. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The problem with that is, not all of the items belong in General Discussions. The current one is in Test Center forum for example.
    The bookmark I use for the forums is this one: https://forums.uo.com/discussions
    I scroll down the page and know anything in bold type is something I haven't read yet.
    New items on uo.com are also fed to the game's opening screen too.

• Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    edited July 2018
    I hear ya, News or General Announcements should post in the General Discussion. If you are trying to address a specific segment only, maybe run it through the specific forum discussion. 

If the vault topic is only for people engaging on the TC1 then they are the only ones who need to see it. If you are trying to get people to go to TC1 to test it, Then it should be in the general Discussion to make folks aware of it. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com