Can we please add runic reforging for rings?

Hello everyone,

I think it is clear to say that given the recent item drops and quality/stats of the items, imbued rings are very underwhelming.

Would it be possible to add runic reforging for rings? What do you guys think?
Thanks.

Comments

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 243
    no point they wont be good
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited January 7
    no point they wont be good

Can you please explain? I am quite sure the following ring would be very good for my template:
    • 5 dex
    • 7 SSI
    • 30 DI
    • 5 HCI
    • +15 Parry

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 243
    Then go buy it.

That ring is garbage that no one even loots.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Then go buy it.

That ring is garbage that no one even loots.
     :D 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    I think what AtomicBetty meant to say was, rings and bracelets with 10% ssi are fairly common in loot and if you use Vendor Search you are highly likely to find one that you can imbue to meet your requirements.
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    edited January 8
    There’s little advantage to reforging jewellery as currently the imbuing cap of an exceptionally crafted jewel is the same as a non exceptional looted one 500.
    if looted jewels had only 450 like Armor and weaps then you would have a use for reforging.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Mariah said:
    I think what AtomicBetty meant to say was, rings and bracelets with 10% ssi are fairly common in loot and if you use Vendor Search you are highly likely to find one that you can imbue to meet your requirements.

I appreciate you trying to clear up his message.That being said, 95% of those rings will be antique. I hate antique. Hence the reason I was hoping to get a runic reforging for rings/bracelets.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    shootgun said:

That being said, 95% of those rings will be antique. I hate antique. Hence the reason I was hoping to get a runic reforging for rings/bracelets.

Join the club. :)
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    i dont care about reforging them but be nice if they could be POF, i bought a really nice ring spent ALOT on it, this last event tore it up bad, then i discovered that it cannot be POF'ed. if i knew that before hand i would not have spent as much as i did on it.