Where are the Dread Pirates/

I have not been able to find a Dread Pirate for almost a month now. I use to kill one or two per day in Tokuno. Has something changed?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,996Moderator
    The quest is still offered, and the names are still on the bulletin board, but I found several orc ships with no pirate, and the officer wasn't shouting locations. I'm not sure what's happening @Kyronix when you finish Christmas break, could you investigate please?
  • What shard? I have gotten enough on Origin and Balhae in the past month to train 3 pets. I usually find them in the below spots that are outlined in red. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• DP.png 714.4K

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    What shard?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • i am playing on Drachs. The map shows the areas I have been searching. I will take a look at the northern area of Tokuna, I have not spent much time up there. But the southern area of Tokuna and the area east of jhelom are my normal hunting areas.
  • MuadDib said:
    i am playing on Drachs. The map shows the areas I have been searching. I will take a look at the northern area of Tokuna, I have not spent much time up there. But the southern area of Tokuna and the area east of jhelom are my normal hunting areas.
    i have unfortunately never played Drachs enough to have established Characters or any inventory to help you find where they're hiding. I will say this though, In my opinion, there are way too many Orc ships that spawn with no Dread Pirates. I would like to see the spawn tweaked a little personally.

• there hasnt been any on Baja since about a week after the ToT event started
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    Baja right now
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,996Moderator
    You may have to kill off the pirate-less orc ships and/or merchants to get the pirate ships to spawn.