New spawn items not shard bound?

GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
edited December 2023 in General Discussions
Should be in line with other spawns gee if only we had tested first..

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    edited December 2023
    Sounds good to me.  Only the participation drops are usually shard bound.  Maybe the devs decided transferring snow statues across shard lines was not a bad thing.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • the only thing that was shard bound was eggs and you could get a lot of them from thorn or on the ground the previous year all others item werent shard bound and it s the way to go.
    creampie said:
    the only thing that was shard bound was eggs and you could get a lot of them from thorn or on the ground the previous year all others item werent shard bound and it s the way to go.
    All the participation drops have been shard bound so far.  Mysterious Cubes, the monster statues, etc.

But I prefere not shard bound.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    Pawain said:
    creampie said:
    the only thing that was shard bound was eggs and you could get a lot of them from thorn or on the ground the previous year all others item werent shard bound and it s the way to go.
    All the participation drops have been shard bound so far.  Mysterious Cubes, the monster statues, etc.

Monster statues were not shard bound.

edited December 2023
    Cool, but the pink color must have been double uber rare because there are none for sale at a reasonable price. And most players did not get any of that color.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    edited December 2023
    Pawain said:
    Cool, but the pink color must have been double uber rare because there are none for sale at a reasonable price. And most players did not get any of that color.

The pinkish hue was "more rare" but I had a full set (so it wasn't that rare that most ppl didn't get them) that I sold shortly after the event ended. I prefer gold over taking up lock downs.