Next ToT should be a 1-per char clicky

1 reward per char, choose wisely. At least this is a way to keep the items valuable so players that want to sell can, thwart the herds of bots GM's confirmed don't investigate, and everyone saves tons of grinding! Woohoo.
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    It would be more fun as well ….

:s 
  • creating thread after thread locked are you looking for a ban from forum?

Im really happy of the value of the current event price. You only cry on everything the game add in the game for years seriously go away to another game and let this forum be fun and good welcome for new or returning player your post a toxic has hell. stop thinking for your own profit like all your post relate.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited December 2023
    Since I am a buyer not a seller, I disagree.  1 item per character, you make lame events.

Now we know why you are not in charge of anything.

BTW NOTHING is stopping you from selling things!

Buying drops on your shard 500K each!  

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    username said:
    1 reward per char, choose wisely. At least this is a way to keep the items valuable so players that want to sell can, thwart the herds of bots GM's confirmed don't investigate, and everyone saves tons of grinding! Woohoo.

Weird post from someone who has been saying for years that drops should be account bound (which means you can't sell anything). Now you are shifting to drops should be worth boat loads?

Btw - with those bot trains of 10 chars (all active accounts) do you not think those same people would control the clicky market too?

One "problem" is that the Devs have used the same cookie cutter ToT event for the past 5 years which has given people time to create/tweak scripts because it's the same thing every event. 

I'd say that the solution is to create different events but honestly we are probably at a point now where the scripter subs are helping to keep the lights on so stopping them would impact their bottom line.
  • Nah this is a terrible idea. 

I'm having fun. I was going to be done but decided to go for another couple rewards. Then I am going to go play Dragon Quest Monsters on ye olde Switch. I'm not on ATL tho so I have not seen many (any?) scripters. I like these rewards this time around - really helping with a couple luck suits.

• I wouldn't go with this 'clicky' idea because of the bots.

I'd go for the clicky because it's f**king boring as hell doing the same ToT event in a (sometimes) different area every 2/3 months or so... the rewards have been great, but the content is boring AF, and when the content is boring, the rewards don't matter because no one's going to be playing if this keeps up

Though on a positive note, I do feel like the drop-rate of this ToT event seems probably as close to perfect as it's going to get, at least compared to previous events.  but it's in desperate need of a different style of event for a while, a break from this rinse/repeat garbage is necessary.

-and f**king fix parry in pvp for crying out loud it's only been broken for ~6 years now wtf is taking so damn long?
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659