I thought all ToT EJ rewards were account bound...?

So why are they able to sell the deco, titles and the Hiryu's? The buyers can use them just fine, they're not account bound to the EJ at all. EJ bot farms alive and well. Fail.
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• you have try it or like most posts you do no serious data on it
  • mizchifmizchif Posts: 19
    edited November 2023
    He is 100 percent right some deco and the hiryu can be traded and used by anyone . Seen it done on atl. Guy was selling the statue for 100 mil and let you try it first before paying so ya they arent working as intended.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    How are you determining that the items are from an EJ?
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    Only the ej armor and weapons can’t be used by another account 

lame  :(
  • TimSt said:

It  has as owned by and a name at the bottom of the item
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    edited November 2023
    username said:
    So why are they able to sell the deco, titles and the Hiryu's? The buyers can use them just fine, they're not account bound to the EJ at all. EJ bot farms alive and well. Fail.
    They are fixing a different unimportant issue you have brought up.

• All characters with names longer than 16 characters will be assigned a random name that fits with current character name length restrictions.
    UO is complete  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    creampie said:
    you have try it or like most posts you do no serious data on it

TimSt said:

We need a :rolleyes: emoji please @Mariah

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited December 2023
    Pawain said:
    username said:

• All characters with names longer than 16 characters will be assigned a random name that fits with current character name length restrictions.
    You sound really bitter, seeing your posts here AND on stratics crying about this. Why do you take such issue with this? I wonder is it because devs listen and pay attention to players that pose valid issues? Or maybe players that have evidence for their claims get listened to? Or ignore players that post random nonsense for "postcount +1"? Either way, likely a combination of the 3, but it was not the 'fix' I was hoping for. These players should be banned for use of 3rd party programs as that's the only way those names are created.

Boy you're going to be really upset when they fix EJs exploiting these items. Probably won't fix it for this ToT but I'll bet you they'll do it for the next one  ;)

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    username said:
    creampie said:
    you have try it or like most posts you do no serious data on it

TimSt said:

We need a :rolleyes: emoji please @ Mariah

Sorry, I believe I've mentioned before, I have no access to edit the forum's software. I'm only a moderator, not an administrator.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    username said:
    Pawain said:
    username said:

You sound really bitter, seeing your posts here AND on stratics crying about this. Why do you take such issue with this? I wonder is it because devs listen and pay attention to players that pose valid issues? Or maybe players that have evidence for their claims get listened to? Or ignore players that post random nonsense for "postcount +1"? Either way, likely a combination of the 3, but it was not the 'fix' I was hoping for. These players should be banned for use of 3rd party programs as that's the only way those names are created.

Boy you're going to be really upset when they fix EJs exploiting these items. Probably won't fix it for this ToT but I'll bet you they'll do it for the next one  ;)
    It's their game, if they want to fix things like too long names, I don't care.  Why do I care about EJ accounts? I've never had one and probably never will. But I also do not care about what others do with their accounts.

I don't need more post counts.  I think it will be funny when the long names turn into Jarrold and that's what will be on their stocking.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • They need to change them to Bo, Jo, Al, Ty, Xi, etc.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo