EM Event: Thief in the Night

EM RainstormerEM Rainstormer Posts: 71Event Moderator
Please meet at the EM Rewards Hall for further instructions. Gates will be provided from the Brit and Luna Bank.
20 Jan 2022 @ 8 CST/ 9 EST
EM Rainstormer

Comments

  • usernameusername Posts: 271
    edited January 8
    Hi
    This event conflicts with atlantic on the same day/time https://uo.com/event/atlantic-kurak-tribe/ and had been posted for about a week now. Considering this is not on the uo.com calendar yet, perhaps you'd consider changing the time of the event to 7pm PST, the historic proper time for events on this server being a west coast server?
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 3 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 864
    Why do we have to cater to other shards? So your cross-traders can't get another EM item, cry me  a river. He does events that cater to ORIGIN not ATLANTIC, so sorry to disappoint :/

  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 1,249
    Larisa said:
    Why do we have to cater to other shards? So your cross-traders can't get another EM item, cry me  a river. He does events that cater to ORIGIN not ATLANTIC, so sorry to disappoint :/
    GGOOOODD answer
  • EM RainstormerEM Rainstormer Posts: 71Event Moderator
    edited January 11
    username said:
    Hi
    This event conflicts with atlantic on the same day/time https://uo.com/event/atlantic-kurak-tribe/ and had been posted for about a week now. Considering this is not on the uo.com calendar yet, perhaps you'd consider changing the time of the event to 7pm PST, the historic proper time for events on this server being a west coast server?

     
    Good Evening Username,

    Next month I will celebrate 1 year I have been on Origin as an EM. With that being said over the past year I have done my absolute best to not hold events that conflict with events of other shards.  Over the past year about 95% of Origin Events have taken place at 9 EST/8 CST which was discussed as a good time for events during my meet and greet last year with the players. Next month we will have another meet and greet and we can discuss moving the times if that is whats best for the players I will take it into consideration.

    v/r
    EM Rainstormer
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,587
    Larisa said:
    Why do we have to cater to other shards? So your cross-traders can't get another EM item, cry me  a river. He does events that cater to ORIGIN not ATLANTIC, so sorry to disappoint :/
    *CLAPS* So very true, and they do not have to play on Origin that evening since Atlantic is also same time, there fore they can pick one or the other, have fun guys, TTFN
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • usernameusername Posts: 271
    edited January 20
    EM Rainstormer said:

    Good Evening Username,

    Next month I will celebrate 1 year I have been on Origin as an EM. With that being said over the past year I have done my absolute best to not hold events that conflict with events of other shards.  Over the past year about 95% of Origin Events have taken place at 9 EST/8 CST which was discussed as a good time for events during my meet and greet last year with the players. Next month we will have another meet and greet and we can discuss moving the times if that is whats best for the players I will take it into consideration.

    v/r
    EM Rainstormer
    Thank you for the effort, it is noted and appreciated. Just please keep in mind Origin is a West coast server so events at 6pm are hard for the local players. I am barely home from work in time to catch the end of the events and my wife almost always misses the events. Several of our guild mates have the same issue. Unfortunately, on the same note, it will be hard for said players to make the meet and greet if it is at the same time (6pm PST) so we may miss our opportunity to cast our vote to move to the historic proper time of 7PST, which may be why it was moved to that time in the first place. Thanks again.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 3 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • username said:
    EM Rainstormer said:

    Good Evening Username,

    Next month I will celebrate 1 year I have been on Origin as an EM. With that being said over the past year I have done my absolute best to not hold events that conflict with events of other shards.  Over the past year about 95% of Origin Events have taken place at 9 EST/8 CST which was discussed as a good time for events during my meet and greet last year with the players. Next month we will have another meet and greet and we can discuss moving the times if that is whats best for the players I will take it into consideration.

    v/r
    EM Rainstormer
    Thank you for the effort, it is noted and appreciated. Just please keep in mind Origin is a West coast server so events at 6pm are hard for the local players. I am barely home from work in time to catch the end of the events and my wife almost always misses the events. Several of our guild mates have the same issue. Unfortunately, on the same note, it will be hard for said players to make the meet and greet if it is at the same time (6pm PST) so we may miss our opportunity to cast our vote to move to the historic proper time of 7PST, which may be why it was moved to that time in the first place. Thanks again.
    So is it a conflict with the Atlantic event or 6pm for local players?!?! which is it.  
    "We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third."
  • NorryNorry Posts: 497
    With 12 us shards, having 2 events a month(GL and Atl have 5 sometimes) we are looking at 24-30 events in a month.

    With 3 normal event times per day(8,9,and 10pm est) x7 days(21) x 4 weeks a month(84) there is no reason why 2 shards should have an event at the same time.

    While ems are assigned to shards, their stories are there for all of us to enjoy.
Sign In or Register to comment.