Does Evil Omen require SS for the +1 poison bonus?

I have 120 Magery, 80 Poisoning and 40 Necro. I get lvl 4 off every time with or without Evil Omen but never LP.  This includes Poison Field. I have 0 SS so I was trying to find out if that is the issue. Ty for help.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 7
    Update - Did some testing. Without Spirit Speaking, Evil Omen only lasts about .5 secs. At 100 it's around 11 secs.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Had poisoning in the past and used poison fields a lot.  With 100 spirit speak poisoning worked like a charm.  Everything that could be poisoned received a lethal dose if I cast evil omen on it before it walked into the field.  That does not mean everything died though.  Just received more poison damage.  Am guessing you need spirit speak.  Deacon’s test seems to confirm that.  Target needs to have the time to walk into the field.

Sorry, Deacon. Your test seems to confirm that.
    By the way wraith form using death ray hard to beat when you have a stationary target you can leech mana from fighting a summons or a pet or other player.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited January 2022
    “24 spirit speak is one of those magic numbers that doubles the length of evil omen duration (60 necro will allow you to cast evil omen without fail)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.