New "Holiday" supposid "gift"

I'm just annoyed at how the Devs "tried" treating all of its subscribers this

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    You don't like the snowman painting and candles?

You could work on ur spelling.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DrizztDrizzt Posts: 12
    Having multiple accounts, and dumping HUNDREDS of BODS, the "return" (even with a star) has been less than 10%. Most of time (90% + even camping the town) the star in the tree never even appeared (between server updates)...I can count on one hand how many rewards this supposide "holiday season" I got your pathetic X-mas reward...thanks devs for making this 2021 holiday x-mas season so $#@&; special....absolutely PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    season for the "gift of giving"...I could have made WAY more turning those BODS in for points...devs don't have any concept in the meaning of X-mas
    Drizzt said:
    season for the "gift of giving"...I could have made WAY more turning those BODS in for points...devs don't have any concept in the meaning of X-mas
    Sounds like you don't like helping the community achieve a goal.

It's OK to be selfish. But there is no need to disparage the gift givers. 

The star works. I got 100% return on BODs. When I put them on.  I have hundreds of artisan gifts.

Maybe as now, you were drunk and missed the elf.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    Must be you sunny attitude of our 4 accounts I think we have only not gotten something once. 
    Even "with" the whooping 8 rewards from 37 accounts turning in BODS at 8 towns I never got any candles or paints...
    37 characters (6 accounts)
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    Candles and paintings are click drops in Vespers one each per character.
    a vet of 20 years from UO (missed the last couple), but this is has been a PATHETIC show of their appreciation towards its subscribers
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    And he has been playing this long and didn't know the difference, LMAO
    Yes pathetic Lord_Frodo, playing for that long you NEWB...because they NEVER state in PLAIN $#%& ENGLISH  what we MUST do (all the pathetic hoops we have to jump through even when being a #$&%* paying customer), what needs to happen to get $#%&* pathetic "rewards"
    edited December 2021
    I got no candles or painting from BODs either.

You get virtue and ant virtue deco items from the artisan festival.

The holiday gifts are from clicking an item. You get one per toon. Can get on all shards.

I have hundreds of those.  I may have a set of fire paintings when I bring them all together.

My average seemed to be 1 per 12 on the fire paintings.
    You may be able to get the items today. Painter in vesper on same island as bank. Candle maker across bridge. 

Click the item.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    You still have time to collect the paintings and candles today. You will not get them from trees - that is a completely different event.

From the announcement"
    "to celebrate crafters from Vesper’s very own The Busy Bees & The Colored Canvass are offering each Britannian a holiday gift!  Holiday Batik & Candles come in a number of collectible varieties.  Get yours today!"
    You double the Batik in the Colored Canvas and the candle in the Busy Bee to get yours - no BODS involved at all for those.
  • Drizzt said:
    Yes pathetic Lord_Frodo, playing for that long you NEWB...because they NEVER state in PLAIN $#%& ENGLISH  what we MUST do (all the pathetic hoops we have to jump through even when being a #$&%* paying customer), what needs to happen to get $#%&* pathetic "rewards"
    okay, let's do some brainstorming then, what would you consider to be awesome gifts, worthy of the time and money we invest in this entertainment platform? I'll start, I like what we got, but maybe next time @Mesanna randomly have the clicky blow our characters up and spread our remains all over Sosaria and require us to travel to each body part to resurrect. and this will give us a rare gift instead of the normal one. and by the way to @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix and @Misk ; Thank you for keeping the game going and for the new deco for Christmas. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Drizzt said:
    OMG I just got called a NEWB now that is funny.  When ever the DEVs put in a clicky for gifts it has always been up to the players to find it and post its locations which was done day one but leave it to someone that has supposedly played before to whine about it and not know the difference between Holiday gifts and the Artisan Tree.  Maybe you should do a little reading before posting and by the way Baja did every Artisan Tree and all you need to do was drop one small BOD on it to get a reward from it others did all the work so you have no reason to WHINE about it.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I can’t really imagine being so affected by Christmas items in computer game. 
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    Someone is a little testy today... I can see this thread being locked very soon lol
  • dvvid said:
    I can’t really imagine being so affected by Christmas items in computer game. 
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    +1

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Is it time for a picture of Greta?  ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • McDougle said:
    Is it time for a picture of Greta?  ;)
    Please God, Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

• Drizzt said:
    uh... "The Artisan Festival kicks off this month and to celebrate crafters from Vesper’s very own The Busy Bees & The Colored Canvass are offering each Britannian a holiday gift!  Holiday Batik & Candles come in a number of collectible varieties.  Get yours today!"
    https://uo.com/2021/12/01/holiday-gifts-now-available/

Its pretty clear that you need to go to those 2 buildings to get your Holiday Gift. 

Promathia said:
    Drizzt said:
    uh... "The Artisan Festival kicks off this month and to celebrate crafters from Vesper’s very own The Busy Bees & The Colored Canvass are offering each Britannian a holiday gift!  Holiday Batik & Candles come in a number of collectible varieties.  Get yours today!"
    https://uo.com/2021/12/01/holiday-gifts-now-available/

Its pretty clear that you need to go to those 2 buildings to get your Holiday Gift. 

But that article has words and you have to read to the third sentence.

It is just too difficult for some.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    I don't think we really need this thread. Holiday gifts were clearly announced on uo.com and the Artisan Festival gifts were listed in publish 111 notes and shown on the relevant wiki page.
This discussion has been closed.