Fencer Captains (Blackthorns & shrines)

DrizztDrizzt Posts: 12
Both Blackthorns & shrine Fencer captains are still bugged (know of several people reporting this issue when Blackthorn dungeon was first created). At least on Pacific, when archery skill is used on the lower damage dealing (doing 20 to 60 damage per hit) fencer captain, while it "shows" doing damage and its life goes to 96% (it stops there), so even after tens of thousands of "visual" damage to the fencer, once you stop firing it immediately goes to 100% life. During the first "real" town invasions with the captains (lighthouse) this wasn't an issue, once Blackthorns was created. The larger damage dealing (can hit it at 100s damage per hit) fencer captain appears to be fine. Been probably 8 years since I played, just surprised this still hasn't been corrected.

Comments

• DrizztDrizzt Posts: 12
    Just surprised, considering I know personally of DOZENS of peeps sending this SAME bug report to the devs even 8 years ago, and devs STILL haven't fixed this issue. What are we paying for again? Oh that's right, for the devs to be fixing issues when they come up...PLEASE DO YOU JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Strange that I killed one just the other day with my Chiv/AI 120 pup with no problem.
  • what kind of weapon or pet did you use to do damage?
    If I remember correctly there are some captains that have the consume physical damage ability and your physical damage will actually heal them. So unless you do elemental damage you won't be able to kill those.