What are the most fun quests in UO?

I've basically never done questing in UO, and am looking to get into it. Have made a start questing with the new Town Cryer quests. What's your top 5 enjoyable quests in UO?
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited April 2018

I'm a practical player, so I only care about something if it has a decent use, I don't do deco, unless it's worth clean-up points, so, my main ones are;

• Solen Quests for bag of sending and powders of translocation.
    • All Virtue Quests.

There are many other hunt style things I do, but I don't think they count in your definition of quests.

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    - Running trade orders. Never know what you'll get for a reward.
    - Percolem and Axem quests. Still trying after 9 years to get a decent set of books in the rare editions.
    - Grizelda the Hag quests for treasure maps.
    - Study of the Solen Hive quests for rare-hued seeds.
    - The Collector quest to get parts for obsidian statues.
    - I would also like to try the Sutek the Mage quest but never seem to get around to it.

If you haven't found it yet, this page has a great listing of quests in UO: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/ .

• SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    :|
  • The ones that lead to high-level bosses, I guess. Quests have never been UO's strong point even though I do appreciate their presence. There needs to be more, potentially in "radiant" style like Skyrim. My understanding is that something like this is planned for the new shard.