Shield bash immune to RPD

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited December 2021 in Bugs
“(Lynk posted before in thread about Glenda which was closed)
Shield bash deals physical kinetic damage

is not being reflected by reflect physical damage property, please fix asap”
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "bug originally posted here

still no action because Rorscharch attempt to block bug report"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It would definitely be help to have a set bug reporting and acknowledgement of said report system right now I'm never sure do i report in game post here email @Mesanna ? The last option seems like best shot a the pet costume bug that no one had heard of was "fixed " quickly again i beseech the developers COMMUNICATION......
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited December 2021
    One of the most common use for forum is to report bugs, is it not? This is why every company call it "support forum".

We are not posting vulgar or obscene remarks.

What is wrong to post and get angry when bugs are not fixed? Is this out of topic? Is customer getting angry with unresolved bugs an offense that deserves to be banned?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Let's be clear. No one has been banned for reporting bugs. ONE thread was locked because of a breach of forum rules ie No Spamming or Bumping.
    Mariah said:
    Let's be clear. No one has been banned for reporting bugs. ONE thread was locked because of a breach of forum rules ie No Spamming or Bumping.
    I believe their concern was that the thread was bumped because of no reply or acknowledgement and felt that rather than locking it perhaps explaining how the process works might have been a more appropriate response 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited December 2021
    The information on bug reporting I have is the same as is available to every other player, but I will summarize.
    You can use the 'report a bug' option in the EC help menu https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/technical/the-help-menu/
    you can use the contact form or email bugs@ultimaonline.com 
    as described here: https://uo.com/support/
    or you can post in the bugs forum
    or to be extra sure you can use a combination of the above options.

Mariah said:
    The information on bug reporting I have is the same as is available to every other player, but I will summarize.
    You can use the 'report a bug' option in the EC help menu https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/technical/the-help-menu/
    you can use the contact form or email bugs@ ultimaonline.com 
    as described here: https://uo.com/support/
    or you can post in the bugs forum
    or to be extra sure you can use a combination of the above options.

These things are clear i think what we are after is some acknowledgement that they have been logged and prioritized even a random bot response better than nothing 
    “It’s possible that support for this game is coming to an end?”
    Yoshi said:
    “It’s possible that support for this game is coming to an end?”
    These are the inflammatory comments that get threads locked and prevent meaningful dialogue 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited December 2021
    The problem is Bugs Don't get Fixed. 

Customers aka gamers were concerned, polite, patient, and even contributed to reports. Then we turned Angry over time.

And our angry posts get deleted because @Rorschach simply said the post is irrelevant to the topic.

how many posts are Out of Topic and only such posts are deleted.

Why would happy customers want to be rude? We can make more money typing company reports than wasting time writing a post here that gets deleted.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited May 2022
    @Bleak
    This is reflecting okay but there is a minor issue,
    it seems the reflected damage on shield bash is also capped at 35, so if someone has more than 100 Reflect physical damage, it only reflects 35 damage,
    It's not a huge issue at the moment as not many people have over 100 but in the future it may become an issue

Sorry i didn't realise this during test phase as it's difficult to achieve over 100"