trade runs and krampus and dock sitters

2»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,042
    If you do not get looting rights on krampus. The encounter did not count for you. You can do it again with the same possibilities.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    So the runs themselves are communal? But the spawn that ambushes is player specific? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,042
    McDougle said:
    So the runs themselves are communal? But the spawn that ambushes is player specific? 
    Ya they span on someone doing a trade route. Not on everyone at once.

If you go afk outside a city, you will probably get ambushed.

I rarely see them because I just keep running.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Correct - as a shard you need to do around 21-30 trade runs (everyone that does one counts toward this number).

I also seldom see an ambush because I run the whole time. I also feel like (this is just my opinion) that you are ambushed more near the road versus in the middle of the forest. I have had an ambush near the swamp (and even a Krampus) but those seem to be few and far between.
  • Larisa said:
    Larisa said:
    I usually do my 3 in the early mornings then go do other things until the evening.

We have done krampus continuously on Origin...I missed tonight because I was not home. There are more people here then you think.
    Gawd @ Larisa, you're making us sound like Siege now :p  
    LOL well it's true! Look what we did...

;)
    Nice Work. wish i had time to play, but unfortunately work is kicking my tail this week.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo