trade runs and krampus and dock sitters

2»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 6,200
    If you do not get looting rights on krampus. The encounter did not count for you. You can do it again with the same possibilities.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,043
    So the runs themselves are communal? But the spawn that ambushes is player specific? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 6,200
    McDougle said:
    So the runs themselves are communal? But the spawn that ambushes is player specific? 
    Ya they span on someone doing a trade route. Not on everyone at once.

If you go afk outside a city, you will probably get ambushed.

I rarely see them because I just keep running.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,186
    Correct - as a shard you need to do around 21-30 trade runs (everyone that does one counts toward this number).

I also seldom see an ambush because I run the whole time. I also feel like (this is just my opinion) that you are ambushed more near the road versus in the middle of the forest. I have had an ambush near the swamp (and even a Krampus) but those seem to be few and far between.
  • Larisa said:
    Larisa said:
    I usually do my 3 in the early mornings then go do other things until the evening.

We have done krampus continuously on Origin...I missed tonight because I was not home. There are more people here then you think.
    Gawd @ Larisa, you're making us sound like Siege now :p  
    LOL well it's true! Look what we did...

;)
    Nice Work. wish i had time to play, but unfortunately work is kicking my tail this week.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo