Counter

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited November 2021 in Forum Feedback
“It’s possible to add some sort of counter in each of the bug forum threads where each time a user is severely affected by a bug they can add it to the counter? 
Some of the bugs get my character killer (and looted) every single day I play. And has been going on for years for some of the.

Guild mates tell me to download the unofficial client to resolve the bugs as they are fixed in it, as it affects my guild mates too when I die, however I don’t think that is the correct solution”
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited January 2022
    @Rorschach
    you recently posted no bumps on bug threads, how do we notify each time a bug causes grief to a paying customer?
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    edited January 2022
    I suggest you send a detailed email with all relevant bugs, circumstances, steps to replicate and any other information to which you have access, to:

possibly title it F.A.O. Misk