the squeaky wheel

Hail storm is too me as WW is to a sampire now imagine if WW just stopped working it was going off but doing zero damage what would happen ?
but because not a lot of people play bards (maybe if it wasn't broken more would) Bard type bugs are not only not fixed but just totally ignored
maybe we should just rename the game to Swingers online since that is who the Dev seem to cater to ??

Comments

  • The provoked entities may be considered friendly to the bard?   Otherwise, if other AoE originating spells from bard does damage to provoked entities, sounds like a bug...
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,802
    The provoked entities may be considered friendly to the bard?   Otherwise, if other AoE originating spells from bard does damage to provoked entities, sounds like a bug...
    It's specifically hail storm 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 5,992
    Is hailstorm poison damage? Balrons have 100% poison resist.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,802
    Cold and it's every monster in or out of a event area
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,111
    edited November 2021
    Hailstorm, if I remember correctly, it’s one of those spells which has zero effects on orcs at high seas. Or did I use nether cyclone.

    But I was using hailstorm against hiryus, clocking 500+ damages with slayers. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,802
    Hail storm when it works is a very effective spell !! 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,111
    Yeah, its cold vs demon and should work, unless we are missing something. This bug should go to bugs forum.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,802
    Seth said:
    Yeah, its cold vs demon and should work, unless we are missing something. This bug should go to bugs forum.
    Reported the other day and months ago...
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,111
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:
    Yeah, its cold vs demon and should work, unless we are missing something. This bug should go to bugs forum.
    Reported the other day and months ago...
    It's as urgent as the targeting bug.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 2,802
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    Seth said:
    Yeah, its cold vs demon and should work, unless we are missing something. This bug should go to bugs forum.
    Reported the other day and months ago...
    It's as urgent as the targeting bug.
    Well to us 19 Bards anyway  ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.