Mask/Pendant of Khal Ankur

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited October 2021 in Bugs
"shows:
Caddellite Infused,

is not caddellite infused

expected result: to be caddellite infused or not show caddellite infused"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    How do you it's not?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I got it during the khaldun event years ago and tried meteor breath on a mob down there and it did 0 damage. Seems like it’s not caddellite infused. 
    dvvid said:
    I got it during the khaldun event years ago and tried meteor breath on a mob down there and it did 0 damage. Seems like it’s not caddellite infused. 
    That's even stranger as that one certainly should be 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "i thought you still need caddellite to kill the skeletons at khal annkur champ however that may not be the case actually so may be a moot issue"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    I can confirm i was able to kill all creatures in the khaldun spawn area without a caddellite spellbook 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2021
    "i was talking about the khal ankur champ spawn in fel, not the general spawn in khaldun, but again i don't think you need caddellite (i know you don't for the boss as i raided a spawn yesterday and took the boss)
    I unfortunately do not have a blue to activate the spawn

the sampires who worked the spawn were using caddellite weapons but i think it was unnecessary"

Yes I know what spawn..
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,049
    Yup don't need Caddellite infused any more. Needed it to kill anything there during the event.

Pets still get infused when you feed them the correct treat.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    To specify, when I used it, it was during the event. I was pretty annoyed about it. Doesn’t matter anymore though. I also never wear it lol. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,049
    dvvid said:
    To specify, when I used it, it was during the event. I was pretty annoyed about it. Doesn’t matter anymore though. I also never wear it lol. 
    They did a little damage.  I recall mentioning how unimpressed I was about it when it came out.
    Especially when the spell has a long cooldown, you would expect more.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.