Why can't my pet

Rez me especially if I've invested time and money into raising healing to 120...often i die just as I'm getting the your pet is trying to hesl you message...that should work to rez..
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• MorgothMorgoth Posts: 13
    edited October 2021
    Because it will be over powered in PvP.

Edit .. forgot the sarcasm
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2021
    deleted
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,946
    McDougle said:
    Rez me especially if I've invested time and money into raising healing to 120...often i die just as I'm getting the your pet is trying to hesl you message...that should work to rez..
    Yeah, that would be a good addition to Taming, and one which actually can make sense.

Also, pets should respond to a Tamer's commands even as Ghost.

Say that a Tamer got killed while vetting one's own Pet, as a Ghost, the player should be able to tell the pet to stop and follow, get both to a safer area, have the pet resurrect the player, get re-equipped, and THEN go back into the fight.

It is pointless to get ressed where one got killed. Chances are, that one would get killed back again, since the spawn there was overwhemling to get them or their pet killed.

And this is the mulfunctioning of the Spellweaving "Gift of Life" which requires to get get ressed "on the spot" where one was killed.

It makes no sense to me whatsoever that Gift of Life works this way.

If one got killed there, it is because the spawn was overwhelming.

Getting ressed there, means getting killed back again.

Gift of Life should be changed to permit to the Ghost to move to another area before clicking the Gump to get resurrected.
  • vortexvortex Posts: 202
    popps said:
    McDougle said:
    Yeah, that would be a good addition to Taming, and one which actually can make sense.

Say that a Tamer got killed while vetting one's own Pet, as a Ghost, the player should be able to tell the pet to stop and follow, get both to a safer area, have the pet resurrect the player, get re-equipped, and THEN go back into the fight.

It is pointless to get ressed where one got killed. Chances are, that one would get killed back again, since the spawn there was overwhemling to get them or their pet killed.

And this is the mulfunctioning of the Spellweaving "Gift of Life" which requires to get get ressed "on the spot" where one was killed.

Gift of Life should be changed to permit to the Ghost to move to another area before clicking the Gump to get resurrected.
    I can see so many ways these ideas of yours would be exploited....
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,946
    vortex said:
    popps said:
    McDougle said:

I can see so many ways these ideas of yours would be exploited....
    How so ?

In PvP, the Tamer gets killed first, then the pet.

So, a Tamer as Ghost being able to issue commands would not get anywhere in PvP.

They would kill the pet and be done with it.

In PvM ?

A pet needs to be healed at some point, with spawn that yields anything worthy of interest, at least.

I do not see how a Ghost could keep a pet healed against any Boss worthy of yielding anything that might be of interest...

Besides, this could be "timed", if really exploiting was to be of any concern...

Make it so that a Tamer as a Ghost could issue commands for, say 2 minutes which should be enough to get the pet out of trouble, in a safe spot, where the tamer could then get ressed by the pet, re-equipped, and go back to the spawn....
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,090
    @popps Before you res, dbl clk your corpse. As soon as you res do last object, then cast protection, then cast invis.  You begin with 60% HP and some mana.  They are not going to change this so learn how to play with what we got.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.