Expansions for EJ accounts

So I just purchased Time of Legends for an old account which is now an EJ account to discover that EJ accounts cannot use expansion codes? The account webpage simply hangs until timing out. I just found out from a player in game that only paid accounts may use expansion codes. Is this working as intended? Will EJ accounts be able to use expansions in the near future? I would imagine this could put off a lot of new players if they can't upgrade to the latest content...

Also, I found out this information from a player. There was not, at any time, when I was purchasing the expansion a warning or a message or any info at all that this expansion may not be used for EJ accounts - there should probably be some sort of message before purchasing? I've just spent 15 quid on something I can't use :/

@Mesanna
@Kyronix
@Bleak

Any chance you can shed some light on this please?

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417

This is what it says on the Endless Journey info page from Broadsword, it doesn't say you can't get expansions, so not sure what's happening there!

What do I get with Endless Journey?

Endless Journey
    accounts receive complimentary access to all Ultima Online expansions through Stygian Abyss. Other expansions can be purchased and applied to an Endless Journey account. Endless Journey accounts have access to the Ultima Online core features and can enjoy exploring Britannia, training character skills, making friendships that will last a lifetime, and much more!

• InLorInLor Posts: 398
    Sounds like a bug... hope they resolve it for you soon.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • Has anybody managed to purchased and apply an expansion to an EJ account?
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,121Dev
    Thank you for the report, we are looking into it.