Please, is it possible to make MoBs NOT take Demonic Forces Artifacts ?

Especially when the spawn is chaotic, often it can happen that one dies before they can insure the drop, and when MoBs loot it, then it becomes extremely difficult to find who looted it and get to the Monster corpse before it decays, if it was killed by another player.

Getting drops is not that easy, for some players it is more difficult as for others, having them taken by Monsters and loosing them, can really become upsetting considering the time and effort that it takes to players to get them.

So, please, @Kyronix , make the MoBs do NOT loot them from players' characters' corpses.

Thanks.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    popps said:
    Especially when the spawn is chaotic, often it can happen that one dies before they can insure the drop, and when MoBs loot it, then it becomes extremely difficult to find who looted it and get to the Monster corpse before it decays, if it was killed by another player.

Getting drops is not that easy, for some players it is more difficult as for others, having them taken by Monsters and loosing them, can really become upsetting considering the time and effort that it takes to players to get them.

So, please, @ Kyronix , make the MoBs do NOT loot them from players' characters' corpses.

Thanks.
    No insurer them right away 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Insure right away. If you die the immediate moment you get one, that’s just something that can happen although probably not too common. Just set a hot key for insure and keep an eye on your pack. I’ve learned this throughout all of these events. Since doing this myself, I have not lost a single drop. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Carry a paragon chest. They like to take cursed stuff and gold from them. Sometimes mine are near empty when I open them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.