Luck Bonuses - Fel & Honor

Are these still in game?  If so, does it apply to Treasures event starting tomorrow?
  • Honor a target, you gain 100 luck with each perfection swing
  • +1000 luck bonus in fel dungeons

If above is true, is there anyway these bonuses can display in the character sheet?  The 10th anniversary sculpture shows luck gain.  Don't see how this would be any different.  Its a buff =\

Comments

  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 1,918
    edited October 3
    Luck will continue to work or not in the same mysterious ways it always has you just have to believe 
  • TimTim Posts: 658
    If I remember correctly the developers said the Fel luck bonus isn't applied to everything so that is why it doesn't show up on character sheet.

    What exactly it works on and doesn't I have no idea.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 284
    edited October 4
    it could have shown as a buff icon instead of changing the luck value on the status gump. Buff icon doesn’t need to work on everything just write it clearly in the buff description
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 696
    ATL server is up but the event hasn't started... Hythloth is already crowded too. 

    That said... luck potion IS in the UO store.
  • poppspopps Posts: 2,627
    keven2002 said:
    ATL server is up but the event hasn't started... Hythloth is already crowded too. 

    That said... luck potion IS in the UO store.
    What about the Ilshenar Spawn ?

    Is that one active or not either ?
  • DragoDrago Posts: 248
    McDougle said:
    Luck will continue to work or not in the same mysterious ways it always has you just have to believe 

    It shouldn't have to be mysterious though.  It has a numeric value and we can track it.  The formula itself , leave a mystery, but if luck is gained (via buff or gear) quantify it in char sheet, plain n' simple.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 5,146
    popps said:
    keven2002 said:
    ATL server is up but the event hasn't started... Hythloth is already crowded too. 

    That said... luck potion IS in the UO store.
    What about the Ilshenar Spawn ?

    Is that one active or not either ?
    Is it November 1st?
  • meltedmantismeltedmantis Posts: 29
    edited October 4
    Luck.  im increasingly convinced it's just a placebo stat.  

    This existed in a another form under another name.  Eating food.

    Confirmation Bias is a hellva drug
Sign In or Register to comment.