help with UOAssist

2»

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "its working okay for you? maybe there is instead something wrong with my apples"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Maybe if you were using the approved programs and not a bunch of 3rd party cheats it would work fine.
    "i am using official classic client, pingzapper, uoassist, and uovmc mapper,
    no cheats"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    "anyone have a solution to count apples? I have tried to email tugsoft many times, no response.
    I just want to count apples on official client please if anyone here uses official client still?"
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    "anyone have a solution to count apples? I have tried to email tugsoft many times, no response.
    I just want to count apples on official client please if anyone here uses official client still?"
    I look in my pack 
    1 apple 
    2 apple 
    3 apple 
    Do you need further assistance?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited June 2022
    "i am having the same issue with conflagration potions, 
    this is only happening on official software (uoassist and official classic client), anyone else here use official classic client still? can show me how to count apples and conflags
    please be patient with me due to my disabilites"
    edited June 2022
    Yoshi said:
    “ @ McDougle you won’t show me a screenshot of your UOAssist settings?”
    OU Assist
    Resources Tab
    Apples must be in main pack
    Select User 1 button select item target apples
    Select User 1 button and select Set user Text and type what you want
    Count Resources
    Display TAB
    Titlebar display check USER box

"please can you show me a screenshot of apple count on assist matching actual apple count using this method, as this is what i have done, but apple/conflag count does not match actual.
    it's doing this on all accounts on all machines for me"
    Do you really expect developers who refuse to communicate about anything to assist you with a third party program?
    "i don't think Frodo is a dev"
    Yoshi said:
    Well if you're counting on him to help you have worse problems than i thought  ;)
    McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:
    Well if you're counting on him to help you have worse problems than i thought  ;)

"i don't think it's very nice to make fun of people for their physical disabilities"
    Yoshi said:
    McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:

"i don't think it's very nice to make fun of people for their physical disabilities"
    Physically he's fine and he can count apples 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:
    McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:

Physically he's fine and he can count apples 
    A lot you know 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited June 2022
    Yoshi said:
    "anyone found a fix for this?
    I have no idea when i have run out of enchanted apples....

or please show me this working for you, i'm not understanding why this is only an issue on  my account.

how does anyone play this game? i see everyone using enchanted apples i'm not understanding please"

Play with EC, apples stacked, then we drag the icon on a hotbar which shows the qty, and move to any position we like, same for bandies, etc. 

I use squeaky clean EC for pvp and pvm except for some UI fix which the Dev is too busy to fix for years. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited June 2022
    “Seth I don’t like the look/feel of EC it’s a different game, I only use it to farm afk with auto insure and do egg quest etc

I have now confirmed with another Uo assist user that this is indeed a bug with Uo-assist, and not a problem unique to me so the majority of posts on this thread are just trolls. Can close thread”
    edited June 2022
    Yoshi said:
    “Seth I don’t like the look/feel of EC it’s a different game, I only use it to farm afk with auto insure and do egg quest etc

I have now confirmed with another Uo assist user that this is indeed a bug with Uo-assist, and not a problem unique to me so the majority of posts on this thread are just trolls. Can close thread”
    Quiting CC and switching to EC is like quiting smoking... you will need to quit completely to breathe real, fresh air.
    edited June 2022
    "uoassist have contacted me and i think will resolve shortly, congratulations on the 2 pages of trolling that went on here"
    edited June 2022
    Yoshi said:
    "uoassist have contacted me and i think will resolve shortly, congratulations on the 2 pages of trolling that went on here"
    I emailed then almost 7 years ago in 2015. Back then i returned to UO and it was not updated and no one bothered to contact them. After just one email they quickly updated.

There is no paid sub to Tugsoft for 24 years.

It's just an interaction between an honest player and a responsible developer who is not even paid to update the software anymore.

Wish UO could be more responsive to honest feedback. Not those fake, pretending everything-is-OK players who may send this game to an earlier death.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    Yoshi said:
    Any update to this @Yoshi ?
    “I have the test file and it’s working fine, I’m sure he’ll release soon, if not I’ll get the test file to you somehow”
    edited June 2022
    It's odd that people have this standard of accountability from tug and the one time payment while they just accept whatever from the developers...
    edited June 2022
    McDougle said:
    It's odd that people have this standard of accountability from tug and the one time payment while they just accept whatever from the developers...
    ... who get paid.