Hythloth and houses

2»

Comments

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    McDougle said:
    on a side note i noticed one of my ships went quickly to greatly worn and wondered what would happen to the toon on it if it decayed? and do we know why ships have started to randomly sometimes decay faster? @ Kyronix

I can answer part of that, if a ship decays with you on it, you get dumped on the closest land or if you got on the ship from land to where you boarded. 

Or if a Plunder Beacon is close by.............

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    edited September 2021
     Spend enough time out on the seas of Sosaria and you will see some strange happenings :) 

Beacon Spawned right under me, went poof but left this behind and my ship stuck on it until it decayed.

Tokuno Merch Ship spawned right beside the beacon, beacon fired and blew the merch ship apart I guess, merch ship cannons and crew and chest scattered all over behind and along side the beacon.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited September 2021
    Tyrath said:
    Arrr!! look at all dat Booty.  *fires up the cannons*

Gasp!!! I never did put cannons on those ships! Course brit ships are worthless for anything other than being annoying, fishing, fishing quest and sea mining.
    They are best for Charybdis.  They do not get scuttled as easy as Orc ships do.  Plenty of room to see the tentacles and take a crowd.  Put grapeshot in cannons and can shoot some tentacles and the beast if lined up.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.