Is there currently a new event?

If not, when does the next event start and which one is it?

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    The next Treasures Of event is the Halloween one so I am assuming...as per the patch notes that state Krampus and Graveyards/pumpkins will be active on Oct. 1st that all of the events will start then.

Confirmed  as  well with Origin's EM that all events will start on Oct. 1st so ya'll have time to gather your 24th anny tokens.

Also on the front page:

Keep an eye on UO.com as well as our next newsletter for the exciting lineup of events we have for this fall including, Treasures of Demons and a new Champion spawn.

• VagabondVagabond Posts: 88
    edited September 2021
    You should definately subscribe to the UO Newsletter too, you'll find the exact dates there:

Live Events

24th Anniversary Gifts - NOW
    Jack o' Lanterns, Trick or Treating and Skeletons OH MY - October 1st
    Treasures of the Demonic forces - October 4th
    Horrors of the Dark - Champion Spawn - November 1st
    Artisan Festival - December 1st
    Krampus - December 1st
    Holiday Gifts - December 3rd
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • Hopefully they don't turn all the Orc Pirates into Pumpkinheads again. That made Orc/Repond Slayer no longer work on them, and made them a lot tougher. Especially the Plunder Beacon ones.
  • Hopefully they don't turn all the Orc Pirates into Pumpkinheads again. That made Orc/Repond Slayer no longer work on them, and made them a lot tougher. Especially the Plunder Beacon ones.
    I'm hoping just the opposite. I thought that was a lot of fun! Totally loved the dynamic holiday graphics when you took out a ship. Bring back soul binders I say. And of course add new goodies to collect. :-) 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    We demand pumpkin cannons!!
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...