Pet Power Hour

Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
@Kyronix @Bleak I have been training a new CU and I have yet to see the "Pet Power Hour" come up, have they disabled it.  It has been a while since I trained a new pet.  I am on Baja but I started to train before the Pub hit so I do not think it is that.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    @ Kyronix @ Bleak I have been training a new CU and I have yet to see the "Pet Power Hour" come up, have they disabled it.  It has been a while since I trained a new pet.  I am on Baja but I started to train before the Pub hit so I do not think it is that.
    I usually only catch the ending message your pet is no longer under the effects of pet power hour 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    I am not even getting that
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited September 2021
    You get it once every 24 hours. It is on the 24 hour timer  It only affects training % gains.  By one day how is the pet not fully trained?

It is working, pull out a pet that still has the % open, even 100%. 

Just got the message right now. Got this message within 5 min of a pet taken out of stable.

@Mariah Can close so Devs work on things that do not work as intended.
    Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    You get it once every 24 hours. It is on the 24 hour timer  It only affects training % gains.  By one day how is the pet not fully trained?

It is working, pull out a pet that still has the % open, even 100%. 

Just got the message right now. Got this message within 5 min of a pet taken out of stable.

@ Mariah Can close so Devs work on things that do not work as intended.
    Thanks
    Excuse me it is not working no matter what you say.  And I know all about the 24 hr and guess what not all of us are able to stay online 24/7 playing UO so doing this may take longer that some other people.
    I'm just a noob who can't stay alive you expect me to notice details 
    lol
    I just popped a new Triton and now I get the message on it only.  Could all my partly trained pets be bugged from the patch?
    I just popped a new Triton and now I get the message on it only.  Could all my partly trained pets be bugged from the patch?
    Nothing is wrong.  That was an old trained Ostard I got the message on. So no bug to partly trained pets.  Most of my pets have points left for future scrolls, they also get the message when I take them out

So you also get the message and don't believe it yourself...

Like you tell Popps, you could have finished training on that Cu by now.
    Just got it again on a Dread I have had for months. No bugs.
    McDougle said:
    Fury will learn you to press the right buttons.  
    Pawain said:
    Nothing is wrong.  That was an old trained Ostard I got the message on. So no bug to partly trained pets.  Most of my pets have points left for future scrolls, they also get the message when I take them out

You are on LS and I am on Baja with 2 Tamers on 2 different accounts and getting the exact same results so plaese get off your high horse if you are not going to help.
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    Fury will learn you to press the right buttons.  
    I shall hear and obey
    Pawain said:

You are on LS and I am on Baja with 2 Tamers on 2 different accounts and getting the exact same results so plaese get off your high horse if you are not going to help.
    Yet you got the message.  No bugs.
    I just tried 2 pets on TC same publish as Baja.  Both got the message within 5 mins.

One was my High Horse he still on it.

Also works on Origin. Pink Dog not high horse.
    Simply amazing that my old unfinished pet now have Pet Power Hour on both accounts when they did not before.  Thank you Mr @Pawain the new Yoshi of UOForums for fixing this oh wait maybe it was because I put in a GM Help.
    Please lock this @Mariah
This discussion has been closed.