pup 111 live date?

we have had it for a week started no fires and are testing not a thing do we have a world wide date yet?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• So if I have a bonded pack horse that i have had for a few years now... are you telling me that it will be deleted if i dont log on that character every 24 hours or stable it... even though it is bonded????????

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    So if I have a bonded pack horse that i have had for a few years now... are you telling me that it will be deleted if i dont log on that character every 24 hours or stable it... even though it is bonded????????

Is your pack horse in the stable?? It is safe 
    Is your pack horse empty? It will stable and is safe 
    Is your pack horse full ? It will not auto stable and will delete in 24 hours 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    edited September 2021
    McDougle said:
    So if I have a bonded pack horse that i have had for a few years now... are you telling me that it will be deleted if i dont log on that character every 24 hours or stable it... even though it is bonded????????

Isn't this the way it has always been with the exception that they gave the play some extra time to save their pet, didn't unattended Pack Animals last an hour or so before going poof and now they will last 24 hours and people are whining.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    McDougle said:

Isn't this the way it has always been with the exception that they gave the play some extra time to save their pet, didn't unattended Pack Animals last an hour or so before going poof and now they will last 24 hours and people are whining.
    Welcome to the internet <span>:smiley:</span>