Have you noticed any difference yet between the names of your Wheelbarrows?

Why is Legends this way and everywhere else I have checked it enchanted wheelbarrow?  Are there others like this on other shards?
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited April 2018
    Hmm... I got them only on ATL and EUR, and in both Shards it seems to me that they were called in the same manner. I will check next time I go in-game...
    Ivenor

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    the two I got on Legends, say citizens of Legends.  The two I got on Atlantic and transferred to Legends  still say Citizens of Atlantic.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Izumo, Mizuho, Sakura, Wakoku, Yamato, Catskills, Drachenfels and Oceania all say Enchanted Wheelbarrow Handbuilt By The Citizens of (Shard Name)
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    It's because Legends is Magical...
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Magical Wheelbarrow on Legends and Enchanted Wheelbarrow on all other shards, unless there are others why only Legends?
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    @Drakelord see above :)
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    You could also ask why the genie on Lake Superior and Legends was not in the same location on the Britain Commons as it was on other shards.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,045
    Margrette said:
    You could also ask why the genie on Lake Superior and Legends was not in the same location on the Britain Commons as it was on other shards.

Game breaking,  We must investigate!  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Margrette said:

Game breaking,  We must investigate!  
    I wasn't asking for an investigation. Just pointing out that there was something else a little bit different about the genie on Legends.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    And on a few of the Japanese shards there was an actual wheelbarrow locked down next to the genie....

Strange things are afoot at the circle k ;)

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    Larisa said:

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K ;)
    Fixed it for ya, yw :p
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,338
    Margrette said:
    As I remember from the announcement, these were placed manually, and I doubt if the same person placed them all, it would have taken too long. Small differences are therefore not really surprising?
    Margrette said:
    As I remember from the announcement, these were placed manually, and I doubt if the same person placed them all, it would have taken too long. Small differences are therefore not really surprising?

That was really the point I was trying to make, Petra. Shouldn't be surprising that one shard ended up with wheelbarrows with a slightly different name.
  • CyrusCyrus Posts: 49

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,045
    Since this came to the top.
    A recent item from this event cycle has a different name.  The bracelet from the Mech rabbit. 
    The order of the words are different on GL I think.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.