Rewards for next Event ?

2»

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I actually like the idea of +20 Necromancy on shoes.
    the Treasures of Wildfire had Robe Of The Dark Monk
    (with increased Karma Loss)
    so why not give us 
    Shoes of the Dark Monk
    (let people choose if they want them as shoes, sandals, boots, thighboots, or gargoyle)

This might not be something that everyone would want.
    but it could be a continuation of the storyline.
    (I know I was one of the people who first saw the 
    Dark Monk's in the Forest of the Dark and 
    said that I want that Robe haha)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited August 2021
    Victim_Of_Siege said:

I prefer these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • It's all in the way you ask . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Pawain said:
    Victim_Of_Siege said:

I prefer these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc
    That's a great version,  but there's always time for a PPP

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• I get so bored of this crap. He creates a stupid question then becomes a self confessed king and debates ignores and discredits everyone opinions 

so who cares Popps?  Just get a life and do the following 

go to doom and get going. But I guarantee you can’t solo the gauntlet
    buy the bracers. Surely you have enough gold

but here is the REAL problem

no one wants to play with you
    no one will give you the stuff
    you can’t get to Atlantic to buy it, or won’t, no one will bring things back for you
    or you feel you are superior and won’t ask

basically everyone is sick of you and you have well and truly burnt your beidges

no one cares about YOUR problems 
    you seem to want everything and offer NOTHING back 

that Is how WE see it

and build a sampire 
    train a NEW pup 

and STOP representing the player base who absolutely do NOT want or need your representation 

please Petra create a filter so I just don’t see any of this bullshit anymore. And those that are sick or me can invite me too :)
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    popps said:
    LMAO  and you people fell for it hook line and sinker.  You honestly thought that you could say anything to popps and get him to change his mind, that will NEVER happen but good try.

I think they should do it with all skills, in fact I want a pair of shoes with all 100 resists 200 Str 200 Dex 200 Int 200,000,000 HP 200 Stam 200 Mana 1000% all leaches/damages/SSI/HCI/DCI 100 all regens that by pass the regen caps 120 in all skills (even those without PSs) and they act like an all in one PS so PSs will never be needed all with no durability so they never wear out

I am sure I missed something so please feel free to and any other mods that I may have missed.
    GOD mode shoes.
    Are you really comparing GOD mode items with a new Reward item that would consent to an Elf or Gargoyle to more easily go into Wraith Form for a MERE +5% Mana Leech if with 0 Spirit Speak?

Seriously ?
    Yes.  You requested an unbalancing item and to show you how out of touch with the game you are and to prove that you do not care about UO other than what you think you need regardless what it does to all the other players.  People tell you why it is a bad idea and you do not care.  You are worse than a 3 tear old with i want I want I want.  This skill has been here for how many years and what you just decided to make one and now it is all about what popps wants, same thing with the pet training.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    My troll is tried and needs a nap...why was this thread even allowed? Should have been closed with first post and combined with the sticky started by @Kyronix ..........
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    popps said:
    LMAO  and you people fell for it hook line and sinker.  You honestly thought that you could say anything to popps and get him to change his mind, that will NEVER happen but good try.

I think they should do it with all skills, in fact I want a pair of shoes with all 100 resists 200 Str 200 Dex 200 Int 200,000,000 HP 200 Stam 200 Mana 1000% all leaches/damages/SSI/HCI/DCI 100 all regens that by pass the regen caps 120 in all skills (even those without PSs) and they act like an all in one PS so PSs will never be needed all with no durability so they never wear out

I am sure I missed something so please feel free to and any other mods that I may have missed.
    GOD mode shoes.
    Are you really comparing GOD mode items with a new Reward item that would consent to an Elf or Gargoyle to more easily go into Wraith Form for a MERE +5% Mana Leech if with 0 Spirit Speak?

Seriously ?
    Yes.  You requested an unbalancing item and to show you how out of touch with the game you are and to prove that you do not care about UO other than what you think you need regardless what it does to all the other players.  People tell you why it is a bad idea and you do not care.  You are worse than a 3 tear old with i want I want I want.  This skill has been here for how many years and what you just decided to make one and now it is all about what popps wants, same thing with the pet training.
    We just got Solaria's Secret Poison earrings which are quite a hell of a useful item with their +10 Ninjitsu and +10% Hit Chance Increase for a Ninja Stealth Poisoner but you say that having a pair of earrings with +20 Necromancy to permit to Elves and Gargoyles to get into Wraith Form more easily would break the game ?

Aheam.... alright........
    Earrings most gargoyles can't use....
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    McDougle said:
    Earrings most gargoyles can't use....
    It depends how they would be Designed to be, I guess...

We all know that, while for humans and elves earrings are a secondary slot, for Gargoyles that is a primary slot...

Could be a Sash, though...... or some Footware.....
    Or just not needed because of all the reasons listed above you continue to ignore?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I think this has gone on long enough.
This discussion has been closed.