Teleporter at Primevil not functioning correctly

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
The bug i experience is: Both Clients, (probably all shards) when you try to enter the teleporter at Primevil position X7043 Y1092, if someone has obstructed the drop in spot with an energy field/wall of stone/object, you get snapped back through the teleporter and do not drop through.

The expected result is: you land on the position regardless of any obstruction, same as all other teleporters.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited April 2018
    Also affected by this issue is a teleporter nearby at position X6942 Y985.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Both of these location have been added to the list of Pub100 items to be addressed.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    If these are going to be fixed, then remove the ability to field them up as traps, just like sparkle entrances.
    Higgs if you wanna just play in trammel then go ahead.

This has been changed in publsh 100 but results do not meet expected results. When you cast a field at the end point, the field disappears so you're unable to trap the drop in point.

Expected result: like other teleporters you can still cast energy fields and have them remain at the teleporters end location and players are still able to pass through the teleporters.