Sleeping without any focus 0 skill with 85 mysticism

gypsyboygypsyboy Posts: 5
edited August 2021 in PvP / VvV
Please  So I kind of find it annoying that I can be mass slept for the same duration with someone having 0 focus on there mystic compared to someone having 120focus having 120 resists 
this honestly shouldn't be a thing.
Etc can you paralyze someone with let's just say 120magery 0 eval I did the test and it is not possible especially when they have 120resists please have this look into further sleep/paralyze kind of same concept

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited August 2021
    “You can’t paralyse but can still cast mindblast, summons, fields, poison at maximum strength with no eval, (possibly mana vamp)

can also cast 57 damage attunement with 0 spellweaving

For necromancy, you also receive the full life leeching bonus from vampiric embrace without requirement of spirit speak (but wraith form you need spirit speak to get full mana leech bonus)

just for reference
    not saying I disagree with the OP”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • The Sleep duration is determined by a comparison between the Caster's Mysticism and either Focus or Imbuing(whichever is greater) skills and the Target's Resisting Spells skill. Just read that on UOs website