Carved bone relic from Holmes

Was thinking of getting this because I read that the bunny lays brightly colored Easter eggs but players I have talked to tell me this one does not.  Does anyone know if it lays Easter eggs?  If it does not, does it protect the wearer the way a summons does?  Or, is the only real advantage that you get from wearing it the plus 20 anatomy?
If I don’t get this I could get several robes of the dark monk or the the Mark of Wildfire.  I usually play a mage so I would probably me inclined to get the robes.  Which do you think would be better to get?  Thanks.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    the problem with the robes for me is that hawkwinds   has MR2 10 lmc and 10 LRC and to lose that for 1 more point in SDI ain't gonna happen ...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,299
    Apparently the bunny you summon does nothing beyond showing up.  Not sure if the 20 anatomy is worth the 50 drops you need to get this talisman but that appears to be all it is good for.  Can see where those 20 points could be a benefit to a grandmaster that has eaten a 120 anatomy scroll until the talisman wears out.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    I thought maybe they put this in, because it ties into the previous event.
    Also it is very hard to get the vorpal bunny summoning talisman.
    I have only ever looted 3 of them.
    (I looked at all of mine, when I saw someone post on Stratics
    that they wanted to buy them.)

I got it on Sonoma because it is worth it for roleplay purposes