More Storage Space Please

2»

Comments

• Storage Problem ? What ....Castle holds 7,500 items with 60% storage upgrade, Keep holds 4,320 with 60% storage upgrade... 
    3 castles 4 keeps and several max storage houses and about 40 garden sheds ...naw I dont have a storage problem =)  
     :# 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
     B) 
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Christ how much crap do you really need? Storage increase is not needed nor happening as mesana stated.
  • I may have misspoke.  I have the max storage upgrades (60%), but with 2 keeps, not castles.  Sorry for the mistake.
    I have 2 castles at 60% and one at 20%
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2021
    I think what we all need is time to do some spring cleaning once a while.

For anyone who does not have time for that, they will have to pay money to store "more items"...

And if the "more items" are all junks or rubbish, then they are not worth the money or bandwidth to upkeep...

This is why we can setup vendors, trade with others, do shard transfers, use cleanup points, salvage bags, do unraveling, get more garden sheds that has 0 storage count, etc.

UO is so rich in content... just to help u get rid of items 
    o:)
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    @Seth how do you house clean a museum or a Guild House displaying its history/memories and such.  The only place I am running out of LOCKDOWS (not storage) is the Guild House.  A Castle at 60% has 7500 storage but only 3750 is able to be locked down, make it where all 7500 can be used by either lockdown or secure storage.  I am sure museums would love to have 7500 lockdowns.  My other 2 castles have over half of their storage left and the Guild Castle has used 150 secured storage and 3700 lockdowns so for what it is used for is basically almost out of storage.
    cleanup britannia was introduced for a reason.  maybe they need to add some new items to the list to incentivize people to stop being pack rats
    Drago said:
    cleanup britannia was introduced for a reason.  maybe they need to add some new items to the list to incentivize people to stop being pack rats
    or maybe make all the gifts/tokens stackable along with a lot of other things.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Bilbo said:
    @ Seth how do you house clean a museum or a Guild House displaying its history/memories and such.  The only place I am running out of LOCKDOWS (not storage) is the Guild House.  A Castle at 60% has 7500 storage but only 3750 is able to be locked down, make it where all 7500 can be used by either lockdown or secure storage.  I am sure museums would love to have 7500 lockdowns.  My other 2 castles have over half of their storage left and the Guild Castle has used 150 secured storage and 3700 lockdowns so for what it is used for is basically almost out of storage.
    Yeah, historical items is worth keeping for the longer term. But if there are extras, the players can sell or trade them away. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    popps said:

For example, many players over the Years, have been asking for a Weapons' Rack and an Armor's Armoire that were to be able to store, respectively, 500 Weapons and 500 Armor pieces but only count as 1 item just like the Jewellery box does for jewels.

I would love this even if item count will not be reduced. Just Armour Rack that can hold 500 pieces but have search  like Vendor Search. Or at least normal search. Jewelry box has none.  And can be named. 
    Also In-house search like Vendor Search will be realy awesome and decrease amount of garbage I am storing . 
    popps said:
    Weapons' Rack and Armor's Armoire containers, is Designed with good filters and a Search functionality, would also make it possible for players to actually more easily and better find that 1 piece of Armor or Weapon that they need, without actually having to sort all of their stock 1 by 1...

@ Mesanna , @ Kyronix , perhaps you might want to change your previous decision and, finally, come forward to help players in their increased needs for Storage ?

Or do you want your players to STOP playing Ultima Online because they see pointless to keep collecting new Items which they then have no room to store, unless they throw away older items which STILL took them time and gameplay to have to collect ?

While I would like this, i'd think this would fall under 'expanding storage space'  since majority of storage consumed is really weapons and armor.

The jewelery box needs the search feature added for EC.  I have one and dont really use it because of this.