July 4th - fire spawn

ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
edited June 2021 in General Discussions
@Broadsword,

Please, give us a good July 4th.  Turn the Fire(works) spawn up to MAX on all shards!

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 790
    And piss off all the other players who aren't American when they didn't do it for our celebrations. As in today July 1st for Canadians.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
    Understanding ...  you can only please all of the people some of the time.

That aside, I'd be fine if it was cranked to MAX until the end of the event ;)
  • This confirms once again that some are “more equal” than others . . . .("Animal Farm - by George Orwell)

* calls for an extension to 3 October for Germany*

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797

Ima need Proof that everyone was pleased at any time. Pics or it didn’t happen. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784

Who didn't like the reward selection from treasures of undead lords / deceit event?

To bring it back on topic, any excuse to AMP up the spawn rate would be good.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973

Who didn't like the reward selection from treasures of undead lords / deceit event?

To bring it back on topic, any excuse to AMP up the spawn rate would be good.
    To venture a guess I'd say a certain poster with 3 ps in his name found something to dislike.

Glad I'm not the only one that wants the spawn rate to increase.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    edited July 2021
    Broadsword is a US based company. Typically a company celebrates the Holidays of the Country they're based in.
    Crank it up Baby! Give em what they asked for!
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Spawn rate fine on our shard.  Players getting killed left and right.  Do more resurrecting than fighting.   Not all shards need an increase.  Place to be if your healing is at least in the 90’s and you are looking to raise it by raising the dead.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    But would not mind a real fireworks display in the sky or background.  Pretty sure you can do it.