Book or Lore - 2 Issues

KazKaz Posts: 123
edited June 2021 in Bugs
Hello,

Book of Lore is experiencing 2 distinct issues being noticed by a multitude of players.

1) Book name is not updating once all pages are placed (still simply reads: Book of Lore, with no indication that there is a distinct story inside).

2) Pages are only being partially written into the book.  Several players have commented that they just assumed that the pages would finish writing once all the pages were present and the book was completed, but that is not happening.

Shard: Catskills

@Kyronix

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    It says only Book of Lore on all shards with no other name when full or not full.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    @Kyronix is aware of the issue. Hope a fix is coming soon. 
    @Kyronix @Misk

Is this book going to get a title?  Should I add my pages now?
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Feel free to add pages to your book, the resolution to displaying the title will come with the next publish later this season.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "What about the issue with pages added to the original book of lore of the three? i still have my page 0 deleted"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Kyronix said:
    Feel free to add pages to your book, the resolution to displaying the title will come with the next publish later this season.

Thanks,  Saves me 24 spots in my home!  Now for armor sets from wildfire.