DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733

Ran into this problem trying to imbue new jewelry made by a GM tinker
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    I've met this before, I found I could only imbue jewellery made of plain iron, no coloured metals
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    It has to made out of IRON, yours are colored
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I would say that actually yes this is a bug, as you can imbue all other weapons/equipment made with special materials, you just can’t reforge items made with special materials.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    ya I went back to the tinker (me) and demanded more made with iron ingots after seeing this, but yes they should have done something to this a long time ago.  I don't see requests for Garg suits a lot of the time so never saw this before.  I just assume that any ingots would work and went with a green color 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    Perhaps a related bug concerning Gargish earrings (and probably necklaces) is that if a tinker makes them out of colored ingots, the special properties of those ingots do not get applied.  Yesterday my GM tinker with GM Arms Lore made a pair of Gargish earrings.

base resistances: 1/2/2/3
    final with 20 random from exceptional+AL: 5/8/8/4/5

They were made of agapite, which should have also applied fixed resistances of 2/7/2/2/2.  Adding just the base fire resitance (2) plus agapite fire resistance (7) should have given a minimum of 9, but the final fire resistance was only 8.  Thus I conclude that agapite's properties were not incoroporated, just the 20 random points from exceptional quality and Arms Lore.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 898
    it may also be a bug that you don't receive material bonuses enhancing Jewelry type items as well.  

Gargish Necklace/Amulets & Gargish Earrings, because of that, there's no reason to enhance such items, both Metal & Stone material bonuses are not applied via crafting OR enhancing these items.

Rings & Bracelets can be enhanced, but also do not receive any material bonuses. I'd imagine rings & bracelets are working as intended in this regard though.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659