WHY ARE GMS ONLY USING CC?

I just spent 30 minutes with a GM debugging t-map issue, who then decided to give me an attitude because i wasnt sorting the maps in my backpack by level.  It was then discovered I'm on EC and GM on CC....this 2 client crap HAS TO CHANGE.
  1. How does a GM NOT know what client player is using?
  2. Why are GMs using only CC?  I swear if the answer is because the GM CRM Tool was only built for CC, then just let the game die... pls.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,257

That GM is my hero. :)

Trust me, you'd get a lot more attitude from me ;)

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Drago said:

Why are GMs using only CC?  I swear if the answer is because the GM CRM Tool was only built for CC, then just let the game die... pls.

Draaaaaaa-matic. If you have that much of an issue with what client a GM is using maybe play a different game?

IBTL
  • RonFellowsRonFellows Posts: 93
    Drago said:
    this 2 client crap HAS TO CHANGE.
    Agreed! Time to drop the "enhanced" client  :D Give me a break guy. 
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Cookie said:

Your arrogance is disgusting..  some of us have moved on from 1997.   If CC had a larger game window size, i wouldn't mind it (yes. even at 1280x760.  Try playing CC on a 2k monitor...oh wait, 2k monitors don't exist in 1997, so that'll never happen.
    Its pathetic that a company supports 2 gaming clients and their support staff uses only 1.  That is piss poor management.  Well, the narrative is now written, when this game costs more than it makes, the cord will be cut and all your characters, house, items, gold will be erased.  Good luck on a private shard at that point.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,257
    Drago said:
    Cookie said:

Your arrogance is disgusting..  some of us have moved on from 1997.   If CC had a larger game window size, i wouldn't mind it (yes. even at 1280x760.  Try playing CC on a 2k monitor...oh wait, 2k monitors don't exist in 1997, so that'll never happen.
    Its pathetic that a company supports 2 gaming clients and their support staff uses only 1.  That is piss poor management.  Well, the narrative is now written, when this game costs more than it makes, the cord will be cut and all your characters, house, items, gold will be erased.  Good luck on a private shard at that point.

I'd also delete Trammel btw. :)

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,296
    Had a macro question once.  Macro worked on my human but not on my gargoyle.  Finally called in for help but GM could not figure out why the macro did not work.  GM spent most of the time examining my runebook.  GM tried to help so I am not complaining about the GM’s effort. Later on I discovered by accident that by clicking on the correct edit command I could make a selection that enabled the macro to work.  GM should have been able to figure that out but this thread explains everything.  I use EC’s macro application which I believe has nothing in common with CC’s.  
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Drago said:
    LOL  Looked in a mirror lately.  You should really learn the meaning of a word before calling some body it when in fact it fits you a lot better.  What is pathetic is you complaining about something that has been out for 12 years and you throw a tantrum like a 2 year old.  Your OP was nothing more than a TROLL to slam UO sorry you can't take the heat.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    This is not the way to address this issue.
This discussion has been closed.