Question on EC on where the containers default open

Another EC question,  It seems that all of the containers open in default locations.
  • Containers that are not in my backpack open in the upper right of my screen
  • Containers that are in my backpack open in the lower left.
  • Rune books open on left of screen.
Now I drag them to where I want them to open and the next time I open them they will open in that location.  But if I log out they then revert back to the original spot.  Is there a way to change this default container opening location.  

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    I would love it if containers in my backpack would open in the lower left instead of directly in front of or behind my backpack.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    It would be cool if there was a little button that set it to remember last placed coordinates on your screen.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    edited May 2021
    To change the position of your Runebook:

Open your Character File

In the section <WindowSettings> look for the line:

<WindowPositions name="LEGACY_Runebook_GUMP" x="370.000000" y="381.000000" />

Adjust x and y as you see fit. X is the left-right axis on your screen, Y is the up-down axis on your screen. The numbers in your file will vary depending on the resolution of your monitor, the size of your gameplay window, your UI scale value, etc.

Remember to save your character file.

This value should update each time you move the Runebook gump - and successfully log out (thus saving the new position). On a new character the Runebook will still open in the default position.
    -Arroth
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    There seems to be a way to move the first loot bag I hope,  which is always on the top left corner. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs