Toggle loot bag?

So I'm confused about the Toggle Loot Bag option in the actions menu.  I've put it on the hot bar, press it, select a bag.. and then nothing happens.  No color change, no error message, etc.  The tool tip on the Toggle Loot Bag says I should then be able to right click an item to have it moved to my loot bag.  Am I missing something here?
Thanks, 
B

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    edited May 2021
    The bag you are selecting has to be open for the Loot Bag to update. Open the bag you want as your loot bag, click toggle loot bag, then target the bag. The bag should turn gold. You can then close the bag, it will stay "golden" in color, and items you right click in another container will be moved into your loot bag.
    -Arroth
  • BryntheBrynthe Posts: 5
    edited May 2021
    Thats exactly what I'm doing, but the bag never changes color after being targeted.
    It seems as if it has something to do with targeting.. when trying to set up an agent, and choosing "Add By Type", I have the same problem.. I select the item, but nothing ever shows up in the agent window as an item.
    Is this default EC, or are you using any mods or Pinco's?
    -Arroth
    It's default EC.  I just uninstalled and reinstalled as well, to be sure there wasn't a problem with the install.
    Just figured it out, it wouldn't let me set any of it up while using legacy containers.  There should be a tooltip warning about that.. smh.  Thanks for trying to help!!
    Yeah, I haven't heard that one before. Or if I have, I didn't remember it. Glad you got it working.

-Arroth