Head slot potion

2»

Comments

• HippoHippo Posts: 280
    I hate the look of the helmet in CC for the Darden's Armor so I transmog'd that to a Tricorn hat for my Pirate Lord necro-archer. The 4pc Dardens set has great mods and can be complemented by gloves and gorget and jewels to make a specialized suit.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    When it is named like that it will confuse someone. They see the glasses and wonder how you were able to make them from leather or at all.

That is why I have thought the naming was correct. Only headwear has the more descriptive purple words. The name should stay and the purple words say transmogrified on to Kasa for the original example.

Or the intended function should have been to keep the original name such as Allen's Parrot. And make the purple words behave like they do now.

But only the devs know what they intended. 

Also they should have modified all existing headwear to have resist stats so we could use the store items for transmogrification.  We can use the store robes.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2021
    I opine the item name should reflect what it currently is, if it's a helmet or glasses.

The original name is already mentioned in the purple words below.

Why is there a need to have same name repeated twice, e.g. coif, when the item is actually a kasa.

Somehow I feel bitter taste for this transmog function, it's like "half working".
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs